• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So. It doesn’t stop you from getting the virus. It doesn’t stop you from transmitting the virus. It doesn’t prevent hospitalization. Wtf does it do? Please, someone pro vaccine, @JeepHammer said we were stupid if we didn’t get it, so what makes us stupid for not getting it? Tell me what it does, and I’ll go with you and get it in front of you. If you can’t, I’m not taking a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rating and doesn’t do ****. That, to me, seems stupid.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just realized this is the mask thread. Sorry, but honestly, it’s the same as the vax, neither have been proven to work and people still worship them like they’re the only hope to save humanity.
    I've seen people wearing filthy masks. Outdoors. As if wearing the same mask for who knows how long will not cause more harm than good.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So. It doesn’t stop you from getting the virus. It doesn’t stop you from transmitting the virus. It doesn’t prevent hospitalization. Wtf does it do?
    Oh that's easy - it makes your shoulder a little swollen and sore for about 4 days - that's it.

But hey - it didn't cost anything and it is gluten free. :)

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    I’ll be darned…

Polling for his expected senate run must be bad regarding his past performance in this area…
    I voted for a liberation for Gov in the last election for the first time ever.
    I see most Indiana Repubs as RINOS top to bottom.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I voted for a liberation for Gov in the last election for the first time ever.
    I see most Indiana Repubs as RINOS top to bottom.
    Yep. It's not if Holcomb will cave to masks and vaccine mandates for employment and grocery stores. It's when. He is an anti-rights authoritarian RINO scumbag through-and-through.

Top Bottom