• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This was, apparently, the very first year in which Americans found out death exists.
    With two weeks to slow the spread it was projected over 2 million Americans would die. That type of hysteria?
    Well I had a weak moment and looked at the CDC website.

"In 2020, approximately 3,358,814 deaths† occurred in the United States. From 2019 to 2020, the estimated age-adjusted death rate increased by 15.9%, from 715.2 to 828.7 deaths per 100,000 population."

So deaths were up 113 per 100,000, or.....0.11%. Total assigned virus deaths in 2020 were 375,000, CDC numbers here:

375,000/330mil US population=0.11%

I want everyone to be safe and stay healthy, but damn, there's the scary ass number that [insert INGO virus thread or posts] is talking about. Never seen such chaos and destruction over a bad flu year in my life. Really really bad outcome for the American people, and the World population. I do know that probably 90% of the people on here won't put up with the nonsense as it intentionally escalates, and I'm happy to have this outlet to vent.

1628168265606.png

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Hog**** has an public health update at 10:00 I heard on WIBC this morning. Any guesses as to what happens? I think I already know…

Edit…guess it’s on public safety, not public health.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The feds are turning the screws on businesses and local governments.

Several major corporations in my industry made changes to their mask and return to work policies yesterday. The dominos are falling and events for the fall are being cancelled.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The feds are turning the screws on businesses and local governments.

Several major corporations in my industry made changes to their mask and return to work policies yesterday. The dominos are falling and events for the fall are being cancelled.
    Yep. Looks exactly like the last wave. Back into masks, back into lockdown until next summer. The vaccine was a lie.

This will continue until people stand up and say "no".

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Masks are gonna save us is what they are implying right....:lmfao:
    Not in so many words, but the general gist…
    As of Aug. 4, that would mean 87 of 92 Indiana counties would be included in the new guidance. However, Gov. Eric Holcomb has not yet imposed a mask mandate inside state buildings or anywhere else.

Snip
    Holcomb also said he won't reinstate a statewide mask mandate or other restrictions, instead leaving such decisions to local officials. So, businesses, school districts and local governments are taking it upon themselves to quickly revise their mask policies to follow the CDC's guidance.
    Snip
    Despite all of these changes, a spokesperson for the governor told The Journal Gazette that masks are not required in state government buildings or for state employees.
    But Holcomb is not alone in resisting a mask mandate. Other states like Florida and Texas are doing the same.
    So, he refuses so the benevolent locals and woke companies must act…how dare he be like DeSantis and Abbott.

Top Bottom