• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I might be hanging 'round these parts more...Picked up a P320AXG and a P226 SAO. Threaded barrels, magwells and a 320 flat trigger in bound.

View attachment 242883
    Excuse me sir but that silver one is in the wrong thread, please remove it from the picture - AND GO WASH YOUR HANDS!

SS

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    So order a Gray Guns trigger for the P320AXG. I have a Gray Guns trigger in another P320...so we are good to go there.

I read alot about the P226 Legion SAO trigger before buying it. Not really any surprise once I got it.

It is a very good SAO factory trigger but it has this bit of pre-travel that is, well, a little weird. Kinda feel likes a two stage trigger? After cleaning out some white factory grease that seem caked a little heavy, the total trigger weight is approximately 3 lbs 8 oz and very consistent from pull to pull. The pre-travel is about 1.5 pounds.

The break is more of a hilltop than a wall but it is consistent. Reset is excellent and second shot off the reset is good. If I was a fast shooter - it would be a fast runner. I am not so @T-DOGG can test this out.

I ordered an Armory Craft adjustable trigger. Not expecting a 1911 2 pound trigger but if the pre-travel is a little smoother/lighter and the break just a tad cleaner - it will be perfect. Yes, I am a trigger snob.

Any thoughts from the Sig-fessionals here?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    So order a Gray Guns trigger for the P320AXG. I have a Gray Guns trigger in another P320...so we are good to go there.

I read alot about the P226 Legion SAO trigger before buying it. Not really any surprise once I got it.

It is a very good SAO factory trigger but it has this bit of pre-travel that is, well, a little weird. Kinda feel likes a two stage trigger? After cleaning out some white factory grease that seem caked a little heavy, the total trigger weight is approximately 3 lbs 8 oz and very consistent from pull to pull. The pre-travel is about 1.5 pounds.

The break is more of a hilltop than a wall but it is consistent. Reset is excellent and second shot off the reset is good. If I was a fast shooter - it would be a fast runner. I am not so @T-DOGG can test this out.

I ordered an Armory Craft adjustable trigger. Not expecting a 1911 2 pound trigger but if the pre-travel is a little smoother/lighter and the break just a tad cleaner - it will be perfect. Yes, I am a trigger snob.

@deo62 do you remember what you did to mine?
    It’s really great as far a travel and reset.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I noticed your liquidation, any particular
    I noticed your liquidation, any particular reason?
    I’m totally done with the 9mm platform. I have other calibers that will do what I need them to do and personally I’m not totally sold on 9mm. Also…. A
    Too many range toys….. if it’s not something I’d grab when something goes sideways or carry ….

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

I'm letting you do the research on yours so I can decide what I want to do with mine. My standard updates to my DA/SA Sigs are the Superstrut & spring, GG SRT if it doesn't have one and sights. I'm still trying to find a trigger that I like. I've put a couple GG hybrid triggers in and like the pull but not the shape.

Top Bottom