• mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Couple of Sig mods tonight.

Installed a Midwest handguard on the MPX tonight. I have wanted to do this for a long long time. A much needed upgrade. Fits tighter, is more comfortable in the hand and the extra length puts it where it needs to be with its dedicated can.

Also, put an Armory Craft magwell on the P226 (crap - need baseplates now...$$$) and installed a new Sig threaded barrel. The original barrel had just the slightest fore to after movement but the threaded barrel locks up perfectly (subject to live fire testing!).

Threw a CZ in there just to be insubordinate...

7a4491edc1eadafc5004a5ba68eea54c.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Had a trade offer on a gun in the classifieds for a Sig P320 series gun. When I was at Indy Arms that day I fondled a few guns in the series and kinda fell in love with the grip on the P320 Xcarry. One came up for sale a couple days later and I couldn't help but pick it up.

JpzyeKp.jpg

Thinking of picking up a stainless Spectre slide for it cause I think that would look awesome. Ugh, like I needed another sickness... :crying:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Couple of Sig mods tonight.

Installed a Midwest handguard on the MPX tonight. I have wanted to do this for a long long time. A much needed upgrade. Fits tighter, is more comfortable in the hand and the extra length puts it where it needs to be with its dedicated can.

Also, put an Armory Craft magwell on the P226 (crap - need baseplates now...$$$) and installed a new Sig threaded barrel. The original barrel had just the slightest fore to after movement but the threaded barrel locks up perfectly (subject to live fire testing!).

Threw a CZ in there just to be insubordinate...

7a4491edc1eadafc5004a5ba68eea54c.jpg
    I put a MI handguard on my 516 upper and love the feel of that rifle now.

Relax_36

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 23, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Just about a month ago picked up a 365X-Macro. Haven't done anything to it other than swapped out the medium backstrap for the larger one. Put about 750rds through it so far and have found my shooting to be more accurate with this compared to my Glock 19.

DeSantis Slim-Tuk IWB just arrived, and I'm loving the way this thing carries so far.
    20221221_150611.jpg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Gunbroker, had to bid a little over MSRP but didn't pay gouging territory, around 725.00.
    Is that just the auction/buy it now price, or the TOTAL out of pocket price including GB fee, sales tax, shipping, credit card fee, and FFL transfer fee?

I always find with GB that it costs approaching an extra $100 by the time I get the gun in my hand.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Just about a month ago picked up a 365X-Macro. Haven't done anything to it other than swapped out the medium backstrap for the larger one. Put about 750rds through it so far and have found my shooting to be more accurate with this compared to my Glock 19.

DeSantis Slim-Tuk IWB just arrived, and I'm loving the way this thing carries so far.
    View attachment 243655
    Only thing I have found the "improves" a P365 is a Wilson Combat grip module but that is a personal preference things.

The really are amazing sub-compacts!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Is that just the auction/buy it now price, or the TOTAL out of pocket price including GB fee, sales tax, shipping, credit card fee, and FFL transfer fee?

I always find with GB that it costs approaching an extra $100 by the time I get the gun in my hand.
    That was buy it price, you're always going to have tax and you have to shop around to find one with the cheapest shipping, I paid 30.00 and I had no FFL fee so it worked out pretty good. In the end I only paid 30.00 more vs. if I found the same deal at an LGS which wasn't going to happen.

Top Bottom