• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Picked up an M17 this week, but already have to send it in for fix. Rail isn't right, so gotta call and see about getting it fixed. Hadn't even shot it yet.
    Honestly seemed nice but need that rail fixed

Relax_36

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 23, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Only thing I have found the "improves" a P365 is a Wilson Combat grip module but that is a personal preference things.

The really are amazing sub-compacts!
    I took a look at those after you mentioned them. Not as expensive as I would have guessed, and something I'll definitely keep on the radar. I feel like the first area I'm going to address is the trigger. It just really doesn't feel like it's freed up very much at all from NIB to now (~1k rds, clean, lube). Still feels like it's got the same noticeable drag / grittiness as it did from day one, and I'd like for that pull to be more consistent. Leaning towards Mcarbo's trigger kit.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    So I got a WC grip module for my 365xl and for the life of me I can't get the mag release installed. Any and all help is welcome.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    About 1 minute in is how its SUPPOSE to work.

This video show the little tab thingy that it can get hung up on.

That's the video I use. Done a few of them. It's a bit tricky and then it just seems to go together. There should be a small piece of plastic that serves as the mag release stop/lock if I recall. Pay attention on the video to the direction the tab goes in (there is a split in it).

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That’s a good deal for that. Add in a .357 Sig barrel, 9mm factory barrel and 9mm recoil spring and you instantly have a 3 caliber gun. Even the .40 mags will run the 9mm ammo.

Also, you can send that back to Sig and for about $150, they’ll install a set of X-Ray night sights, and go through the pistol to replace all springs and any worn parts

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Armory Craft flat trigger in a P226 SAO. Has a very consistent pull and a near perfect (IMO) weight. The break is just OK by SAO standards. Might look to add the AC hammer in the future (OOS).

Pretravel is a little long but I’m ok with that.

080edb33ea3e8560f2edc44a00078542.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Anyone have this issue with Armory Craft +2 basepads?

I ordered some +2 base pads for the P226 Legion. They work fine on MecGar 15 rounds mags.

The three factory 15 round mags will not engage the mag catch with the +2 basepads installed. Though will with the factory baseplate.

Also, one of +2 basepads appears to be out of spec as the set screw hits the body of the mag (tried several
    mags). Of course, this was the first one I opened and spent 30 minutes playing "WTH??". The other 8 went on fine.

Already sent the issue to Armory Craft but just wondering if this is just a one-off issue or _______?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Anyone have this issue with Armory Craft +2 basepads?

I ordered some +2 base pads for the P226 Legion. They work fine on MecGar 15 rounds mags.

The three factory 15 round mags will not engage the mag catch with the +2 basepads installed. Though will with the factory baseplate.

Also, one of +2 basepads appears to be out of spec as the set screw hits the body of the mag (tried several
    mags). Of course, this was the first one I opened and spent 30 minutes playing "WTH??". The other 8 went on fine.

Already sent the issue to Armory Craft but just wondering if this is just a one-off issue or _______?
    I wasn't thrilled with their brass plus-0 base pads for the P320. The plastic floor plate inside the mag with the square peg has a little lip that locks into the basepad on the factory ones, the AC basepads did not have that provision and seem to rely on a force fit to keep their basepad installed onto the mag body.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I wasn't thrilled with their brass plus-0 base pads for the P320. The plastic floor plate inside the mag with the square peg has a little lip that locks into the basepad on the factory ones, the AC basepads did not have that provision and seem to rely on a force fit to keep their basepad installed onto the mag body.
    I bought the aluminum AC bases-pads for the P320. They seem well done and have utilize the square pin retainer from the factory floor plate. Nicer finish than the P226 black nitride (or whatever it is).

Top Bottom