• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    So let’s just say the money was no object, like you won the lottery or something, set for life, didn’t have to live under a bridge to afford it, and you paid 10k for a ‘collector’ something or other like this, German made, mastershop, never to be seen again…would you shoot it?
    Why or why not?
    i would definitely shoot it.

at least one mag. the last shot through my own foot. then i'd claim diasbility and get a monthly check to recoup my money

gotta have a plan just as crazy as buying a $10k gun

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    i would definitely shoot it.

at least one mag. the last shot through my own foot. then i'd claim diasbility and get a monthly check to recoup my money

gotta have a plan just as crazy as buying a $10k gun
    Yea that one’s going to take more than $19 a month to feed and clothe, you need a special sponser.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So let’s just say the money was no object, like you won the lottery or something, set for life, didn’t have to live under a bridge to afford it, and you paid 10k for a ‘collector’ something or other like this, German made, mastershop, never to be seen again…would you shoot it?
    Why or why not?
    I would. An unshot gun is a sad thing indeed. To think of all of the craftsmanship that is wasted in the name of value.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So here’s my opinion on”collectable”

You can’t make “collectible”…it has to be collectible on its own, if colt had known that “Walker dragoon” would have been worth a hundred grand, then they would have made a lot more that 1000, but had they made a lot more than 1000, they wouldn’t be worth a hundred grand!

So a sig sauer diamond platinum edition with dual wide outboard riggers would be collectible the one (or few) person (or people) looking for it!

So even though my p320 axg classic is “limited edition” and “custom shop” doesn’t mean I’ll be able to retire off my investment in it, but guess what??? I enjoy shooting it today!!!

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    found a sig p2022 in 9mm and another p320 in 9mm at the pshop i got the p320 in .40.

the p2022 is nice just don't care for the color (getto gold) but i do like hammer fired sigs. the p320 is...a p320.

i might take a ride to the pshop on laffayette rd and see what they have.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was tempted by SP2022's a number of times over the years. I remember back in 2017 or so you could find them all day long around $400 or under. Shot a couple and thought they were pretty nice, but I was more into 1911's and all metal CZ's at the time. At some point I may need to look at adding one of these to the collection.

Top Bottom