The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The entertainment wing of the GOP has really gone insane.

Joe Walsh said:
    On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump.

On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket.

You in?

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/791369493809201152

Edit: Now this lady sounds reasonable.

Shoshana Weissmann said:
    On November 8th, I'm not voting for Trump or Hillary.

On November 9th, if either win or lose, I'm grabbing my bourbon.

You in?

https://twitter.com/senatorshoshana/status/791373775325503488

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is from the end of April. Just saw it.

This is a crowd, so I'm not sure if there's a language warning in the background.

[video=youtube;VTPjyk5DF5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTPjyk5DF5c[/video]

[video=youtube;x2VwO03PrEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2VwO03PrEs[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "Officer, after he assaulted me with pepper spray, I couldn't see very well. In an attempt to keep him at a distance, and prevent escalation of the assault, I drew my weapon; but he came right at me. The two shots in the heart were just good fundamentals."

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    GP, see the post directly above yours before saying something is insane.
    Well I'm not getting ready to use my musket on the 9th (actually I don't have a musket but I digress....)
    I do however think this is a no-win scenario. The election of either Trump or Clintonis going to increase the divisiveness that led to their nominations.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    1980....Carter up by 8-11 points in the polls...Race was called at 8:05 pm before California polls had even closed....Reagan, an outsider with a background in entertainment was declared the winner.........

I have the same feeling now as I had then....(With less vitality of course, I have aged a bit since then...)

Huh. The only feeling I had back then was a strong urge to play with my Lego blocks.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So, pretty much the worse they were in the primaries, the better they are against Hillary?

Yes. Liberals and moderates don't control the primaries - the base does. We all know that the more moderate and generally appealing you are, the better you'll do in a general election.

That make perfect sense in this parallel universe.

It makes sense in every election everywhere.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Huh. The only feeling I had back then was a strong urge to play with my Lego blocks.

Yeah...I was 16...I had a strong urge to play with...Oh never mind...Too late in the day to get shootered over a blatant 3rd base reference...:)

So why do you look so much older than me???????:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(Mods that is just good natured ribbing directed to fellow old Earther Jesus Freak Jetta.....)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    "Libertarian VP Candidate Admits Defeat, Tells Voters To Pick Clinton Over Trump"

Note that this is coming from well-known anti-gunner William Weld of Massachusetts. The title of the article is click-bait, but he does imply that.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bill-weld-tells-voters-pick-clinton-over-trump

Wishful thinking on the parts of the left and right who are frightened.

[h=5]Gary Johnson[/h]2 mins ·

Responding to numerous web stories and media reports regarding Libertarian Vice-Presidential nominee Bill Weld’s strong denunciation of Donald Trump Tuesday, the Johnson-Weld campaign released the following statement from Communications Director Joe Hunter:
    “Several web sites and media outlets have seized upon Governor Bill Weld’s statement from a news conference Tuesday in Boston to jump to conclusions that are wishful thinking, rather than reality.
    Led by Occupy Democrats, a well-known mouthpiece for the left, the sensationalists and wishful thinkers are re-writing Gov. Weld’s forceful condemnation of Donald Trump into a suggestion that voters should support Hillary Clinton. That is absurd.
    Governor Weld and Governor Johnson are campaigning nonstop, with rallies and appearances scheduled over the next few days across the country from Alaska to Cincinnati, and are fully committed to giving voters the third choice they deserve in this election.
    Any suggestion to the contrary is the product of active imaginations and partisans in both the Republican and Democrat camps who see how many independents, millennials and other disenfranchised voters are looking to the Johnson-Weld ticket as a vote they can cast in good conscience.
    Governor Weld has made clear from day one his fear of a potential Trump presidency, just as he has made clear his policy differences with Hillary Clinton. The only candidate he is urging voters to support for President is Gov. Gary Johnson. Period.
    The wishful thinkers need to take a break and start wishing for something else, because the Johnson-Weld ticket is not giving an inch to Donald Trump OR Hillary Clinton.”

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I really wonder how many brain cells Johnson has left after decades of smoking weed.He really missed the bullet when he did not get charged during the Marion Berry crack bust.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom