The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    IMO Michael Moore would love for Trump to win, as amazing as that sounds. He's had the most success making movies about the establishment (typically those on the right). Put Trump in, and he back making left-leaning films to peddle to the masses. Follow the money. That the only sense I can make out of it.

That's a good point. He's not done squat since Bush left office.

Maybe that explains Glenn Beck.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here's Trump's Hollywood Walk-of-Fame star. Got sledgehammered

CvsvmkdW8AAxF_j.jpg:large

"Tolerant" liberals

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Oh, come on. Conservatives talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, they can't be counted on to vandalize, become violent and try to oppress the free speech of others.

I know, just pointing out the vast differences. Conservatives have issues and we complain to each other and try to get the political system changed. Liberals have issue and they riot, destroy property, threaten, cheat, steal while accusing conservatives of the behavior they are doing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know, just pointing out the vast differences. Conservatives have issues and we complain to each other and try to get the political system changed. Liberals have issue and they riot, destroy property, threaten, cheat, steal while accusing conservatives of the behavior they are doing.

I think that is a fair assessment. Conservatives, for the most part, have matured.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wish...He said "One" and it ended up being "Two"....Crooked Neegan...I can't wait until wikileaks releases his emails...I bet he knew it was going to be two the whole time....:)

In his defense, that could be construed as "one at a time." Or "one" as a minimum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wish...He said "One" and it ended up being "Two"....Crooked Neegan...I can't wait until wikileaks releases his emails...I bet he knew it was going to be two the whole time....:)

I took Glen's kill to be a result of Daryl punching him. He would've stopped at Abe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom