Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That's why I refer to everyone as, "that mother******."

All inclusive.
    It most certainly is not. By definition, to perform that action upon a “mother”, one must have a particular part in *his* anatomy. Anyone attempting the act absent the referenced appendage is merely “toying” with the mother (aka birthing parent) in question.

I am reminded of the old rhyme: A m*****f***er I might be, but the mother I’m f***ing don’t belong to me!”

All references in this post have been SWIDT scrutinized.

Blessings,
    Bill

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It most certainly is not. By definition, to perform that action upon a “mother”, one must have a particular part in *his* anatomy. Anyone attempting the act absent the referenced appendage is merely “toying” with the mother (aka birthing parent) in question.

I am reminded of the old rhyme: A m*****f***er I might be, but the mother I’m f***ing don’t belong to me!”

All references in this post have been SWIDT scrutinized.

Blessings,
    Bill
    Well my wife and I belong to each other...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They? You didn't use "they", you used "somebody". You could say "they" if you don't know. But when referring to one person, "they" is acceptable informally. The definitions didn't used to have the bit about 3rd person singular even though people sometimes used it informally.
    No, they would be the appropriate pronoun in his sentence.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Long story short, in Australia, the north is looked down on like the Louisiana bayou is here. Big city politician starts ripping on northern territory AG for being a racist white old man. AG, who is in fact a not especially old woman of aboriginal descent rips on the politician for being a freaking moron.

It seems similar to how most from Louisiana have more common sense and decency than most yankees....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It seems similar to how most from Louisiana have more common sense and decency than most yankees....
    Depends. Louisiana is similar to Missippi culture. “Common sense and decency” is hit or miss. I ran into some really, extraordinarily good people there. I ran into about as many extraordinarily bad people. Respectful? Always. “Yes sir Mr jamil. We can do that for you.” As they **** me over.

That’s when I learned the difference between a Pentecostal and a Plastic Baptist. The Pentecostal is afraid God is watching. Never had one cross me. Plastic Baptists? See they figure they’re already saved so what harm’s a few dishonest dollars or ****** work gonna do?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It makes you wonder if radical Muslims are justified in their desire to see America wiped out.

Their morals are not far off from those of Christians, but we have that wishy washy TOLERANCE DOCTRINE.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It makes you wonder if radical Muslims are justified in their desire to see America wiped out.

Their morals are not far off from those of Christians, but we have that wishy washy TOLERANCE DOCTRINE.
    Eh. I suspect their desire to see America wiped out has more to do with what they see as fulfillment of prophesy. They hate Israel, America is a powerful supporter of Israel. Both are infidels. And it’s not really a lot more complicated than that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Almost sounds like being wistful for another round of inquisitions.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Almost sounds like being wistful for another round of inquisitions.
    This puts some of us on the horns of a dilemma. We believe in freedom. We also believe on God. All I can say is that some people ard really going to be hating life when God is running the inquisition without human assistance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom