The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    There was a time at our old house in town that I named our Wifi Network:

FBI Surveillance Van 428
    Had a low life dope dealing neighbor that was always cabbaging onto my wifi. I got 5 routers from craigslist labeled one StatePol.Com. and the others ISP1, ISP2, ISP3 and ISP4. I waited till he was gone for a weekend then turned off my router and waited. He came over wanting to know what was up and why he didnt have any internet? Told him i had been having trouble with it since Friday evening after some maintenance guys were screwing around in the apt. above. I ran him around for a half hour or so trying this trying that then turned on the other routers then back off and mine back on. Man you would have thought the bigfoot was hot on his tail hunting his dinner. He was gone never to be heard from again by morning.
    1707976545555.jpeg

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Ingo Fact Checker/Denny Alert:

I have driven in the summertime in Abu Dhabi, which is just down the road a wee bit from Dubai. it was hot and MISERABLY humid, but I don’t recall a hot steering wheel being that big of a deal, since everybody had sunshades.

Inland Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Prince Sultan Air Base, etc.… Now that’s where you needed freaking oven mitts even if you had a sunshade in your car. Covered parking was pretty much standard at any decent compound, military facility, hotel, etc to prevent second degree burns on your hands and ass when you got in your vehicle.

Fun facts about UAE:
    - only Emirati nationals could have tinted windows on their cars.
    - In the city trucks and delivery vehicles were restricted to using the right lane ONLY, with max speed of 50kph (about 35 mph). If you were in the right lane and doing 49 km/h the truck behind you was on your bumper laying on the horn.
    - The Persian/Arab Gulf water was the prettiest, clearest blue I have ever seen, even in the harbors. It was so clean and clear and blue that it didn’t look real.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.
    Little known fact:
    The people of Dubai don’t like the Flintstones, but the people of Abu Dhabi do.

Top Bottom