The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    There was a time at our old house in town that I named our Wifi Network:

FBI Surveillance Van 428
    Couple years back was parked at north end of ‘downtown business district’ in our very small town. For some reason was in the settings on my iPhone. In “wi fi” I saw a similar wi fi name with a full signal. Assumed it was coming from closest house for same reason but have to admit I did take a close look at all the parked vehicles nearby.

Required funny pic

IMG_0546.png

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Couple years back was parked at north end of ‘downtown business district’ in our very small town. For some reason was in the settings on my iPhone. In “wi fi” I saw a similar wi fi name with a full signal. Assumed it was coming from closest house for same reason but have to admit I did take a close look at all the parked vehicles nearby.
    My wifi network name was "FBI Surveillance Van" at one time. Then I changed it to "NSA Drone". When I got Starlink, I changed it to "Flatly McDishface".

Funny pic...if you aren't there.

1708021734184.png

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Spent my life on farms and there was never a shortage of turning, moving, etc. things to ‘wrap you up’ and cause pain or worse. Main culprit was PTO shafts. Farm wives were always being told that when their husband goes out to work to always remind him to Turn Off The PTO. I was always cautious but admit to 1 instance I screwed up and blessed to be here telling you about it.
    Amen on the PTO shafts. I spent a week at a Farm Bureau safety camp and they showed a photo of the farmer's privates ripped out by the roots laying out on a table after stepping over a PTO shaft. Caused EVERY boy in the audience to shrink into their seat! I still pucker up every time I am even close to a PTO 45+ years later! Was a very effective presentation!
    --Rick

..And NO I'm not going to post that pic as it ISN'T funny at all!

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ...until you blow the transformer!

View attachment 333191

Maybe a hug instead...

hug-transformers.gif