The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Actual picture of product description from Menards website when I was ordering stair treads:

1707930166392.png

Sure, if I didn't have a radial arm saw, a miter saw, a table saw, a circular saw or a cross-cut hand saw, sure...I may consider the band saw. However, "hack saw" comes just after angle grinder and just before cutting torch in the "let's cut this stair tread" rankings.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    It would be easier to understand the side effects of the drugs advertised on TV. If they use the word taint rather work rather than parentheum.
    Yeah, especially since the scientifical word for “t’aint” is “perinium”.;)
    I’ll bet if you said “taint” to your doctor, you wouldn’t be the first to say it, and it wouldn’t be the last time he heard it!

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Had a (just previously) long haired fellow get carried out from his lathe at Warner Gear just as I was coming in. Still puckers me up.
    Spent my life on farms and there was never a shortage of turning, moving, etc. things to ‘wrap you up’ and cause pain or worse. Main culprit was PTO shafts. Farm wives were always being told that when their husband goes out to work to always remind him to Turn Off The PTO. I was always cautious but admit to 1 instance I screwed up and blessed to be here telling you about it.

Top Bottom