Not open for further replies.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I believe what you are looking at is a Sturmtiger or Sturmmörserwagen 606/4 mit 38 cm RW 61. It fired a 380mm rocket propelled mortar and was designed for close in city fighting with thick armor and big booms.

The rounds were so big (4+ feet long) that they could only carry 14 with one in the chamber. It was a heavy infantry support weapon but not a troop carrier.

The Brummbar did look very similar but instead of being based on a PzKW IV chassis it was based on a Tiger I chassis so the scale different.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Years ago I heard about this, I think it was in LA. To get into one of the gangs you had to drive around with brights on and when somebody flashed you had to follow them home and murder them.
    Many years ago, in Chicago area, there were rumors of that. When I was young, if you saw a car without headlights on, it used to be a courteous gesture to flash your lights. When I became older it turned into a gang signal.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    If you are getting flashed a lot when on low beams then maybe it’s your car that needs a correction. Maybe your low beams need to be realigned.
    Negative. Silverado OEM light height is really only hated by your lowered import crowd, which there is plenty of around here. Not my fault they chose the Gibert Gottfried of automobiles for a daily driver.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    1626027341850.png

tenor.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom