uMOYcKN.jpg

1625851384284.png

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I knew a sergeant in Germany back in the 70's that put a couple aircraft landing lights on the front of his car. He would drive around with his brights on and if anybody flashed him he would flip the landing lights on and light up the whole area.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've often thought of the same, except using shiny side aluminum on the trunk lid, and an aircraft strobe.
    The KC lights on my 84 CJ7 took care of a few incoming wankers back in the day. The sun would blink of I turned them on in daylight.
    On my old 98 K1500 Z71 I had the Round KC Daylighters in the grill and rectangle ones on the rear bumper that I used as backup lights because my in-laws lived BFE on the edge of Morgan-Monroe State Forest, after dark driving the tree lined country roads you needed all the light possible.

If I seen some one coming in the distance I turned them off. But if had some fool run up in behind me or on coming with their brights on and not be kind enough to dim, they got to suffer retinal burn.

Stupid has a price, I had no problem letting them know that the pee match they started was a losing cause. One time I nailed a Monroe County Sheriff, he lit me up and pulled me over.
    No ticket, he wanted to see my set up so he could do the same the thing.

I've been thinking of putting a HO Led mini light bar in the grill of my SUV to light up the night on rural roads.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    On my old 98 K1500 Z71 I had the Round KC Daylighters in the grill and rectangle ones on the rear bumper that I used as backup lights because my in-laws lived BFE on the edge of Morgan-Monroe State Forest, after dark driving the tree lined country roads you needed all the light possible.

If I seen some one coming in the distance I turned them off. But if had some fool run up in behind me or on coming with their brights on and not be kind enough to dim, they got to suffer retinal burn.

Stupid has a price, I had no problem letting them know that the pee match they started was a losing cause. One time I nailed a Monroe County Sheriff, he lit me up and pulled me over.
    No ticket, he wanted to see my set up so he could do the same the thing.

I've been thinking of putting a HO Led mini light bar in the grill of my SUV to light up the night on rural roads.

Mine were on right by the outside mirrors. if I hit that toggle and you were dead on, it was the end of your cornea.

I drive a lot at night so I put in top-o-line LED bulbs. I get the flash or anger brights often. They quickly correct themselves when I turn on the brights.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Years ago I heard about this, I think it was in LA. To get into one of the gangs you had to drive around with brights on and when somebody flashed you had to follow them home and murder them.ard
    I grew up on the east cost and this gang initiation theory was often talked about. Only I always heard it as drive around with lights off until someone flashed their headlights.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Years ago I heard about this, I think it was in LA. To get into one of the gangs you had to drive around with brights on and when somebody flashed you had to follow them home and murder them.

Jokes on them.
    I'm paranoid.
    When I see someone make several turns with me, I take different streets to see if they follow.
    Then I'm off to the police station.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom