The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Ok funny story, the print shop I used to work for printed menus for a local restaurant that was known for its award winning ice cream… except the photos in the menu were colored mashed potatoes!

The lights in the photography studio were so hot, that the ice cream would melt before they could take the pictures!

And here’s where it gets better, our paper vendor sent a sample to the paper mill that made the paper, the mill placed an order and used it as a “paper sample” to show what could be printed on their paper!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Ok funny story, the print shop I used to work for printed menus for a local restaurant that was known for its award winning ice cream… except the photos in the menu were colored mashed potatoes!

The lights in the photography studio were so hot, that the ice cream would melt before they could take the pictures!

And here’s where it gets better, our paper vendor sent a sample to the paper mill that made the paper, the mill placed an order and used it as a “paper sample” to show what could be printed on their paper!
    This still goes on today. Instead of a capable president we got a potatoe!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My understanding is almost all food in commercials is fake…

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    View attachment 215628

This was my childhood.

When I was growing up, we weren't poor, but my parents kinda acted like we were.....and my Dad had a very comfortable retirement as a result.
    Same. Cinnamon/sugar toast too.
    Except the heels made the best hotdog buns.

Folks eat out all the time. If I was to go out to eat as a kid, it was a treat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom