• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Sweet. Os it a refirb loan or something? You can get good deals on homes this way and all of the contractors have to be lines up and approved by you and the work signed off on before you move in. Its a way some people can get into say a 300k home for 250k
    Not a bad gig.

Ok re-reading your post, looks like they just wanted out fast. Thats odd for this market. They shouldnt have had any trouble selling their house at market value within a week, almost anywhere right now.
    That far below market value, wow.
    Hopefully its not one that they were being forclosed on and selling just for what they owed. The banks can back out of those up to the last minute. Cant remember the name. My realtor wouldnt even touch those sales.

VA loan, sold as is.

The wife got orders to las Las Vegas.. air force. They up and left, barely had time to call a realtor. The house was trashed. But everything is solid. I've looked in every book and cranny. Had multiple professionals look at it including the owner of servpro come out and personally run mold and air quality tests. Also theres a couple gun safes bolted down in the basement and the master bedroom..

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    VA loan, sold as is.

The wife got orders to las Las Vegas.. air force. They up and left, barely had time to call a realtor. The house was trashed. But everything is solid. I've looked in every book and cranny. Had multiple professionals look at it including the owner of servpro come out and personally run mold and air quality tests. Also theres a couple gun safes bolted down in the basement and the master bedroom..
    Hell yeah!!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Since it's a CZ and technically a handgun I'll post about it here...I held one of those Micro Scorpions at Copper Custom today and I think I'm in love. The little leather dude that lives in my pocket is not gonna be happy.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    We need a CZ pic in here!

2f6a8f6c0a88ba48f4e012f295ba35f9.jpg
    Sweet!!!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    VA loan, sold as is.

Sweet! Congrats!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ahhhh, man-up, Bandit .....you surely know that you're one of my favorite gangsters ! :cheers:
    I'm just in the mood to be an open book today. Life's too short to hold-back.

Sorry...its hard not to be jealous....

Since it's a CZ and technically a handgun I'll post about it here...I held one of those Micro Scorpions at Copper Custom today and I think I'm in love. The little leather dude that lives in my pocket is not gonna be happy.

I haven't fondled one yet but it could be a real ammo eating machine!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Those look sweet! Haven't seen one in person. If you get to shoot one please report.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh yeah and now that I have a suppressor and I actually found subsonic 9 locally. There's no hope for me. Run and hlñ hi mSave yourself

Really it's between the CZ and Kriss Vector pistol but chances are it'll be the CZ.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Was up until after 1 am last night and then up and moving around shortly after 5 am. Little restless...

Been looking at houses and looked at one late yesterday afternoon that had only been on the market for 1 day and made an offer.

Found out mid morning today it was accepted. Been looking for a bit but still unnerving to go from a walk through to making an offer so quickly. Ive taken longer to make a decision on buying socks before, but we knew what we were after and this market is moving fast for the types of homes, in the price range and area I've been looking in. Seems I'm joining the jagee, TT, and Cookie trend...

Congrats on the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom