2f6a8f6c0a88ba48f4e012f295ba35f9.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I bought a contractor special. 75k under CMA. 20k under list. They pay 2% credit on closing cost. Talked to the neighbors found ot they moved top lad Vegas and had 2 mortgages. Neighbor liked us, called the seller and did us a solid convincing him to take the offer. Then the same neighbor missed the lawn the next day. Lol I will be doing most of the work myself, the right way. For the things I can't do at a professional level, I have friends im swapping work with to keep the cost down. All in all, I feel I came out way ahead.
    Sweet. Os it a refirb loan or something? You can get good deals on homes this way and all of the contractors have to be lines up and approved by you and the work signed off on before you move in. Its a way some people can get into say a 300k home for 250k
    Not a bad gig.

Ok re-reading your post, looks like they just wanted out fast. Thats odd for this market. They shouldnt have had any trouble selling their house at market value within a week, almost anywhere right now.
    That far below market value, wow.
    Hopefully its not one that they were being forclosed on and selling just for what they owed. The banks can back out of those up to the last minute. Cant remember the name. My realtor wouldnt even touch those sales.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    LOL
    Gotta standout. Just like offering over asking if you really want it if its in a hot area or good features.
    I couldn't believe the tactics either but i fully trusted my realtor. Came highly recommended and had done several deals for someone I knew.
    Cutthroat market. We had a very clean offer each time (no worries about not being approved) so all it came down to was the price.
    Never made 1 offer below asking, always over. Finally won the right one imo. Im glad we got the one we got.

Agreed. We started drafting our offer before we finished the walk-through, rounded their asking price up $100 and included our pre-approval and made the terms pretty easy.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm late to the new party. I was trying to read all of 88's posts in the old thread first.

What about me , Snowman. I have a serious manly-man bromance for you .....and you seem not to respond to any of my posts.
    My feelz are hurt ! Have I offended in some way ?
    Spill the beans .... I can handle it ! :chuck:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    What about me , Snowman. I have a serious manly-man bromance for you .....and you seem not to respond to any of my posts.
    My feelz are hurt ! Have I offended in some way ?
    Spill the beans .... I can handle it ! :chuck:

You are my spirit guide and North Star, sir.

Even if I am a little jealous of your TT love.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Finally in. Instead of a range trip this morning a buddy and I went to Turkey Run State Park and spent 2.5 hours doing some strenuous hiking... :yesway:
    Sounds awesome! I want to do some hiking this fall, but can't handle this hot weather. Just need to get some new boots and I'll be good to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom