Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sounds like he is doing well then. Always happy to hear that another of the next generation is self sufficient and a making a parent proud. We have too many other folks in this world who aren't.

Yeah, it's nice. They started him out (right out of college) making low 60's, with a sign on bonus and fantastic benefits. I have a much better feeling that he'll do well for himself.

That’s really good to hear. Plus, he’s a quick hop away now and weekends like this are much easier for you to make happen.

Yes, that is definitely nice! :yesway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    #2 son is making a surprise visit today, the gardener has rushed off to the grocery store.
    I'll bet the Gardener is excited.

You missed a good day at Proteq yesterday. There were a few relics out there. A water cooled Russian Maxim, I believe, and a MP40.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nothing wrong with relics, would have been a good day for the water cooled gun and a long belt.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Good morning y'all.
    Finally went to the new house yesterday to work. Ended up just sitting on the stairs quite a bit just enjoying owning the place.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This was the end of it. It was "This is going on a long time. Maybe I should record it. (Gets phone out and brings up the camera to catch the tail end).

[video=youtube_share;RXys2XAaHiY]http://youtu.be/RXys2XAaHiY[/video]

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I like the large back strap on the P10S but am still running the mediums on my P10Cs. I think I’ll swap one out to see how that feels. Don’t know why I have not tried that before.

It was noticeable when I picked up my VP9, and thought about why I like that gun so much. The back strap is way bigger on it. So I figured why not give it a try.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This was the end of it. It was "This is going on a long time. Maybe I should record it. (Gets phone out and brings up the camera to catch the tail end).

[video=youtube_share;RXys2XAaHiY]http://youtu.be/RXys2XAaHiY[/video]

Old water cooled guns like that will shoot a long time as long as there's water in the jacket. Not sure how many rounds in a Maxim belt, there are 250 in the Browning cloth belts that fit in the old wood boxes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My 97 is back home and it is now an SA/DA as the CZ gods intended. Absolutely no knock on the gun when it was SA only. But running Jasons CopperHead at the FE made me yearn for that loving feeling.....again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom