Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm getting mixed feelings about your P10c and P10s experiences.
    I'm now thinking about waiting and getting a Hellcat.

I’m quite happy with both. The issue I had on the P10S with the occasional premature slide lock went away after I tweaked the spring a bit. The issues with the P10C have been self induced. First, by running a lighter striker spring on an early frame, which did not apply enough back plate pressure to keep things in alignment. The second issue is from a 1st gen CGW trigger which has been redesigned. I’m sure that CGW will stand behind the early trigger and replace it when I contact them.

The P10S moves to carry status today but the custom holster I ordered will not be due in until near Christmas. Until then, I’ll carry it with a Glock Combat holster, which fits it really well, even with the RMR. Those holsters are really not bad given that they tend to run about $10. It’s not a long term choice but they do hold the gun nice and tight against your side and have great retention.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I’ve been up since 4. Can I go home and nap yet?

Was up until after 1 am last night and then up and moving around shortly after 5 am. Little restless...

Been looking at houses and looked at one late yesterday afternoon that had only been on the market for 1 day and made an offer.

Found out mid morning today it was accepted. Been looking for a bit but still unnerving to go from a walk through to making an offer so quickly. Ive taken longer to make a decision on buying socks before, but we knew what we were after and this market is moving fast for the types of homes, in the price range and area I've been looking in. Seems I'm joining the jagee, TT, and Cookie trend...

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Was up until after 1 am last night and then up and moving around shortly after 5 am. Little restless...

Been looking at houses and looked at one late yesterday afternoon that had only been on the market for 1 day and made an offer.

Found out mid morning today it was accepted. Been looking for a bit but still unnerving to go from a walk through to making an offer so quickly. Ive taken longer to make a decision on buying socks before, but we knew what we were after and this market is moving fast for the types of homes, in the price range and area I've been looking in. Seems I'm joining the jagee, TT, and Cookie trend...

:rockwoot: this awesome, now if we can all pitch in for a private lot of land!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Congrats bro. Yep gotta jump fast in this market. We made offers without even doing walkthroughs.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Now that's what I call going sockless!
    LOL
    Gotta standout. Just like offering over asking if you really want it if its in a hot area or good features.
    I couldn't believe the tactics either but i fully trusted my realtor. Came highly recommended and had done several deals for someone I knew.
    Cutthroat market. We had a very clean offer each time (no worries about not being approved) so all it came down to was the price.
    Never made 1 offer below asking, always over. Finally won the right one imo. Im glad we got the one we got.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I got my range time yesterday, along with everyone else and their brother. Lol It was a busy day at the range. 38s and 22s were the calibers of choice. A good day to just enjoy the range and spread some use around.

As always, both Ruger MkIIIs performed flawlessly. Just smooth sailing on that front.

The revolvers were 4 great and 1 good. Everything ran beautifully. I was able to come up with a definitive ranking of them as range guns.
    1) 686 SSR - Smooth trigger and a great all rounder, makes for an easy favorite
    2) Model 18 - the balance on this just fits me wonderfully, very enjoyable to shoot and 22 hold a special place to me
    3) Model 67 - technically the Mrs, but I wanted to play with it. Very, very close to the 18.
    4) Model 60 - J frames aren’t the best range toys
    5) K38 5-screw - Good trigger, shoots great. But it was just meh. It didn’t stand out in any way except the balance point. Being a 6” barrel it balances more forward than the others. Little disappointed on this given how neat this one is.

Overall it’s a great trip though when the worst that happens is one doesn’t stand out.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    LOL
    Gotta standout. Just like offering over asking if you really want it if its in a hot area or good features.
    I couldn't believe the tactics either but i fully trusted my realtor. Came highly recommended and had done several deals for someone I knew.
    Cutthroat market. We had a very clean offer each time (no worries about not being approved) so all it came down to was the price.
    Never made 1 offer below asking, always over. Finally won the right one imo. Im glad we got the one we got.

I bought a contractor special. 75k under CMA. 20k under list. They pay 2% credit on closing cost. Talked to the neighbors found ot they moved top lad Vegas and had 2 mortgages. Neighbor liked us, called the seller and did us a solid convincing him to take the offer. Then the same neighbor missed the lawn the next day. Lol I will be doing most of the work myself, the right way. For the things I can't do at a professional level, I have friends im swapping work with to keep the cost down. All in all, I feel I came out way ahead.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I got my range time yesterday, along with everyone else and their brother. Lol It was a busy day at the range. 38s and 22s were the calibers of choice. A good day to just enjoy the range and spread some use around.

As always, both Ruger MkIIIs performed flawlessly. Just smooth sailing on that front.

The revolvers were 4 great and 1 good. Everything ran beautifully. I was able to come up with a definitive ranking of them as range guns.
    1) 686 SSR - Smooth trigger and a great all rounder, makes for an easy favorite
    2) Model 18 - the balance on this just fits me wonderfully, very enjoyable to shoot and 22 hold a special place to me
    3) Model 67 - technically the Mrs, but I wanted to play with it. Very, very close to the 18.
    4) Model 60 - J frames aren’t the best range toys
    5) K38 5-screw - Good trigger, shoots great. But it was just meh. It didn’t stand out in any way except the balance point. Being a 6” barrel it balances more forward than the others. Little disappointed on this given how neat this one is.

Overall it’s a great trip though when the worst that happens is one doesn’t stand out.

After God made the 1911, he took what he learned and made a SW 686.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom