THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sadly the his photo doesn’t count… tonight’s subject was “special treat”. First was “pumpkin”, yesterday was “home”. Photographer interpretation on the subjects. Different subject everyday of the month of November.

Wow that's intense. I used to do some of the challenges on the Canon Forum .... and they usually had a 'weekly' theme.
    BTW .... I think you'd enjoy that forum. And there are photographers shooting every type of camera, from literally every corner of the world. Many are professionals. But most are just enthusiastic amateurs.
    Here (if it interests you): https://photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Might be that the farmers are looking at this as a chance to let the land fallow while making some serious money. I'd worry about soil compaction during installation and maintenance though.
    Not to mention all of the contamination from herbicides used year after year to control weeds and panels that become damaged in storms leaking toxic chemicals. Wildlife will be impacted by loss of habitat as well. Our property is going to have about 1300 acres of panels near it...we will be surrounded on three sides based on the map I recently saw shared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom