• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Raining in Canada. Wife took daughter shopping. I've completely cleaned out our attic to begin prep for insulation and running wiring for the garage heater. But first, I need to deal with all of these empty boxes that some jackwagon stored....
    I've been contemplating the garage heater thing myself, did you already buy a unit?

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I've been contemplating the garage heater thing myself, did you already buy a unit?
    I have had one of these for 20 years. Stills work like a champ and they still make the exact same mode.

Not a recommendation on vendor or price - just first one that came up....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I originally ordered this one from Amazon for $216, then when trying to find the link on my phone to show you, I found it for $169 at Farm and Home Supply, then went back to my PC and found it for $149 with free shipping at Rural King. Ordered from RK and tried to cancel my Amazon order, but too late, so I'll have to return it after it delivers tomorrow.

Anyways, $149 at Rural King, free shipping, plus tax. I wanted adjustable louvers, digital display, controls on the unit and remote. This checked all boxes for me and should heat my 440 sq/ft garage just fine.

https://www.ruralking.com/comfort-z...d-garage-heater-with-remote-7500-watt-cz230er

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Find I have more 5.56/223 in the locker to pass along.
    -1320 rds of 5.56 XP193 not in pic. Lucky gunner has it up at $600 per thousand. I can do better.
    -1200 rds of assorted 223
    I also have a large box (uncounted) of Green tip LAP on stripper clips and a loose bag of rounds also uncounted.
    PM me if interested. Price negotiable. If nobody here wants this I will put it in the classifieds. I just need to move all of this out of the locker.
    IMG_5182.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The poop factory is working marvelous. We are home now. Thank you all for the kind words. She is truly precious.
    two words: roof cement

I remember my daughter's first and I had the pleasure of cleaning it up.

Img2_AP_100_101_102_121App_copy_39c8f498-fb52-4889-822e-0ff13bda140f_large.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Congrats Rusty!

Havent heard any weirdness at the new place since that last time. I guess leaving that door shut seems to do the trick. Threw the TLR7 from the p320 on the Creed for winter carry. Need to spend some time and money on Mrs.BRCs christmas present.

Also printed this for whatever is living upstairs in the new place. 0E6795D9-D6EE-41B6-AA37-7390CEA484C7.jpeg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Congrats Rusty!

Havent heard any weirdness at the new place since that last time. I guess leaving that door shut seems to do the trick. Threw the TLR7 from the p320 on the Creed for winter carry. Need to spend some time and money on Mrs.BRCs christmas present.

Also printed this for whatever is living upstairs in the new place. View attachment 164949
    That's a pretty tall print.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Find I have more 5.56/223 in the locker to pass along.
    -1320 rds of 5.56 XP193 not in pic. Lucky gunner has it up at $600 per thousand. I can do better.
    -1200 rds of assorted 223
    I also have a large box (uncounted) of Green tip LAP on stripper clips and a loose bag of rounds also uncounted.
    PM me if interested. Price negotiable. If nobody here wants this I will put it in the classifieds. I just need to move all of this out of the locker.
    View attachment 164931
    ChrisK took all the ammo.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Congrats Rusty!

Also printed this for whatever is living upstairs in the new place. View attachment 164949
    Love the door greeter. I was in your neck of the county today. Unfortunately it was for my mom's viewing. One more trip tomorrow.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    I was there from about 1:30 till around 7. She will be laid to rest beside my daughter tomorrow. She kept my dad in line for 66 yrs. I lost one of my heroes, but am glad she is no longer suffering. L town has changed some since I went Jr. High there. Yes, I am old enough to have went to Jr. High, not middle school.

We all went to the Chinese Buffet after the viewing, was not aware they even had one. Figured the Mexican restaurants had a monoply on the town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom