Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Too many subtle (or not so subtle) variations of the 457 for a poor old confused guy like me to comprehend. Good thing I don’t do precision rimfire.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Question L What's everybody use for mice repellent??

I see some products from Grampa Gus and some other offerings...mostly peppermint and cinnamon packets, which probably work fine.

Anybody else using something that works everyday everytime.???

I await choo,.....

Traps and poison, but then, I'm old school.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    BenP had one at FGE. He shot it over at the rifle range, I believe after you left.
    It will be at the gatherings going forward so yes, check it out. I really like it. Ive got to spend some time with it, but probably the next time I shoot it will be at the SGE since I have so many projects. CM would fly through a couple of projects over a weekend that would take me a month to complete, and that is optimistic thinking for me.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Happy Sunday, CZers.
    Question L What's everybody use for mice repellent??

I see some products from Grampa Gus and some other offerings...mostly peppermint and cinnamon packets, which probably work fine.

Anybody else using something that works everyday everytime.???

I await choo,.....
    I've never tried a repellent. Just a spring trap and peanut butter when they've entered.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s raining hard here off and on today. Most definitely not the day for cruising around skinny back roads in sports cars.

I’m going to use the spare time given by the rainy day today to go through the collection to see what else can find a new home. At the moment, I’m thinking the S&W 4006 CHP gun might be next to go and then maybe the G23.4 that’s got the RMR cut.

This year has sucked in terms of shooting for me. Normally, I’d be shooting 2 to 3 times a week and now, I’m lucky to hit the range twice a month. That is impacting my shooting and is also changing how I’m looking at what I have left in the safe. Maybe T-Dogg is rubbing off on me but if I don’t like shooting something, I want to let it go to make room for something I do like shooting.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It’s raining hard here off and on today. Most definitely not the day for cruising around skinny back roads in sports cars.

I’m going to use the spare time given by the rainy day today to go through the collection to see what else can find a new home. At the moment, I’m thinking the S&W 4006 CHP gun might be next to go and then maybe the G23.4 that’s got the RMR cut.

This year has sucked in terms of shooting for me. Normally, I’d be shooting 2 to 3 times a week and now, I’m lucky to hit the range twice a month. That is impacting my shooting and is also changing how I’m looking at what I have left in the safe. Maybe T-Dogg is rubbing off on me but if I don’t like shooting something, I want to let it go to make room for something I do like shooting.
    I'm like the new variant of Covid-19.

Carlos-22 and I can be transmitted digitally.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

:popcorn:

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Raining in Canada. Wife took daughter shopping. I've completely cleaned out our attic to begin prep for insulation and running wiring for the garage heater. But first, I need to deal with all of these empty boxes that some jackwagon stored....

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    21a5bc376e2b7c70af1ac8b012c4d9609b6663d5.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom