Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was there from about 1:30 till around 7. She will be laid to rest beside my daughter tomorrow. She kept my dad in line for 66 yrs. I lost one of my heroes, but am glad she is no longer suffering. L town has changed some since I went Jr. High there. Yes, I am old enough to have went to Jr. High, not middle school.

We all went to the Chinese Buffet after the viewing, was not aware they even had one. Figured the Mexican restaurants had a monoply on the town.

Very sorry to hear that.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I was there from about 1:30 till around 7. She will be laid to rest beside my daughter tomorrow. She kept my dad in line for 66 yrs. I lost one of my heroes, but am glad she is no longer suffering. L town has changed some since I went Jr. High there. Yes, I am old enough to have went to Jr. High, not middle school.

We all went to the Chinese Buffet after the viewing, was not aware they even had one. Figured the Mexican restaurants had a monoply on the town.
    Another Jr. High graduate here. Sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Condolences to you and yours.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Sorry for your loss sir.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.

Yeah i passed right by the funeral home on the way to the haunted house around 4. Lig has a few non mexican joints. We have the buffet, canton house, all seasons is pretty good, and grounded down town. Grounded is more of a coffee shop but their chicken salad and soups are good. I went through all 3 schools out on the hill.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Thanks everyone. I avoid partaking in the political discussions. I am convinced getting a colonoscopy done, with a treble hook, would be more enjoyable.

But I will not apologize for being raised in a house with both my parents. I dont have to look to sports & entertainment for my heroes, I was raised by them. A seal, or monkey can be trained to to entertain us, that doesnt make them a hero.

This rough patch will improve, and I know she isnt gone. She will always live my heart and mind, just like my daughter. They are not gone, just waiting in a better place, to meet up another time.

Okay, enough deep thinking, time to finish the bourbon and hit the sack. Thanks again

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    two words: roof cement

I remember my daughter's first and I had the pleasure of cleaning it up.

Img2_AP_100_101_102_121App_copy_39c8f498-fb52-4889-822e-0ff13bda140f_large.jpg
    Yup! I got the first one too. Mama has picked up all the rest thankfully.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

My condolences to you and your family.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

We all went to the Chinese Buffet after the viewing, was not aware they even had one. Figured the Mexican restaurants had a monoply on t
    Very sorry to hear of your mother's passing on to eternal life.

Prayers for you and the family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom