Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm here, just kind of waiting to see if everyone here and in FB land is OK. We're good in Crown Point. Bad tornado hit west of us in Naperville, IL, and a microburst hit in South Haven IN near Portage/Valparaiso.

I woke up just after midnight and came out to the computer as I always do when I can't get back to sleep. Heard the tornado warning alarm. Woke Mom up, and she and I and the dogs spent the next hour in my bathroom since we don't have a basement.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning all.

I hope CM gets to feeling better.

Busy weekend for me, I hit the gun show over at Stout Field here in Indy on Saturday. Brian at Brian's Surplus sold me some magazines for the PPK/S. I was also looking for some CZ P-10s and P-07 magazines but did not find any.

Then it was cleaning up the garage, all the boxes from various deliveries over the past 9 months broken down to be taken for recycling or trash. Did some other clean up around the house. I got the plate for the VP9 OR, but the Holosun K series is not compatible with the plate. So I ordered a different optic for on the VP9.

Sunday was more puttering around the house, did an inventory of gun stuff, found I am missing between 3 - 5 magazines for the HK VP9, I think they have fallen behind the workbench. I need to get behind there and see what all the cat has dumped back there.

This morning I ordered a replacement radio for the Mustang for the long trip I have planned next month.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Lots of excitement in here. Looks like a great day 88. Am disappointed that the Mouse was feeling poorly. Hope he heals quickly. We have an appointment on Wednesday if he's well. Glad that snap and co. are still all in one piece. ChrisK and Henri on the way home is good. Hoping the weather doesn't abuse them.

:coffee:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all! We had a great day yesterday. Good food, good company.
    I hope CM gets feeling better soon! I'm glad Snap and family are ok.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    :coffee: Good morning CZer's. Glad to see the flying, 88!!!! Sorry to hear about CM, he needs some coffee tequila. Really good steaks on the grill, wife is too excited on this bathroom remodel..... :spend: :spend: :spend:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all...umm...Afternoon all. No sleep last night until 5ish. made up for it buy sleeping until noon-thirty.

Make a speedy recovery CM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom