Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Good morning and Happy Father's Day. We got hammered with rain Friday night, yard was squishy all day yesterday. Been busy last couple days, no time for gun stuff and only a little INGO.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Finished up the second Colt 1849 this morning. The hammer spring was shot when I got it but after bending and heat treating it's a little too strong now so I'm leaving it cocked to see if it will settle down. The hand spring JB Weld job was solid this morning and settled right into place, timing is good.

Attachments

• 1849done.jpg
      1849done.jpg
      372.1 KB · Views: 8

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    The below project started in October of 2019 with a sweaty surplus CZ (after time with H45, Mouse and THE Wizard) and a Daniel Defense handrail (because if you have one part - you must build a gun around it). The idea was to build a Wilson Combat sorta Mk18 clone the way I wanted.

The bulk of the Wilson parts didn't get ordered until the grand plan (ie COVID) was in full swing. Part after part was delayed until the last part (a NiB WC BCG) was received a month or so ago. As the parts were assembled, I realized one handguard screws had gone missing and, of course, were back ordered from Daniel Defense. Finally received them and everything is together now; just waiting on a YHM Turbo K suppressor to be released from jail (3 1/2 months in).

So class, that is my show and tell for the day...

1be7b610dee840fcd520d6d964aa9063.jpg

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lA lA..!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom