You can use that to your advantage.

glockffffffff2.jpg

:D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    i HATE to say it, but I've just about got it in my mind that I need a G19.

Not because I like them... but because they're oh-so-very easy to find accessories and extra parts for.

:-(

"yeah, I carry a G19. Not because I like it, but because I couldn't find parts & accessories for my real pistols." :-)

-J-

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    The biggest disadvantage to shooting Glocks is they don't give many opportunities for practicing malfunction clearance drills without the use of dummy rounds.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Has anyone ever heard of a homeland security discount for XD's?...... I know since everyone (LE, Private SG, ext) here local glocks, a few dealers extend that discount to a limited private customer base. The only problem is that they sell so fast you cant find them anywhere. But the shelves are stocked with xd's, kimbers, s&w's, you name it. The proof is in the pudding fellas, so go ahead and hate, it just feeds the fire.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Has anyone ever heard of a homeland security discount for XD's?...... I know since everyone (LE, Private SG, ext) here local glocks, a few dealers extend that discount to a limited private customer base. The only problem is that they sell so fast you cant find them anywhere. But the shelves are stocked with xd's, kimbers, s&w's, you name it. The proof is in the pudding fellas, so go ahead and hate, it just feeds the fire.

Sooo... you are saying they can't sell Glocks without deeply discounting them? :popcorn:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I don't understand why so many people don't like glocks. If you don't like glock, what is your reason? I would like to know.

Top Bottom