• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    The biggest disadvantage to shooting Glocks is they don't give many opportunities for practicing malfunction clearance drills without the use of dummy rounds.

But when you do get an opportunity, it is not your normal clearance drill :D
    glock4.jpg

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    This is relentless, like the Obama campaign trying to get elected....

I feel for all the RINO's who bought the hype, voted for Obama, then realized they were duped.

And for the guys who have to post again and again and again about Glocks, it's okay man, we know you bought the hype, we'll welcome you back with open arms, just admit you messed up, sell it off, and pick up a nice G19, even a G22.

We won't hold it over your heads for too long.

:D:D:D:D:D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    This is relentless, like the Obama campaign trying to get elected....

I feel for all the RINO's who bought the hype, voted for Obama, then realized they were duped.

And for the guys who have to post again and again and again about Glocks, it's okay man, we know you bought the hype, we'll welcome you back with open arms, just admit you messed up, sell it off, and pick up a nice G19, even a G22.

We won't hold it over your heads for too long.

I will even offer my Glock Homeland Security Discount to the first 3 honest lost souls out there.....$510.32 for any glock 17, 19, 26...22,23,27...21,30...25, 28...and i thnk 31, 32, 33. This includes trijicon night sights and (3) mags. OUT THE DOOR!!! PM me. But you must publicly confess your sins!!!!!

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I don't see it as "lost souls," but it is more like removing the blindfold and cottonballs, but however you want to word it :laugh:.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    man, how did I miss this thread!? I have nothing to say that hasn't been said already. oh except if there is anybody worse than sand in vagina glock owners it's people with the HK boner.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Biggest disadvantage ....

Is that I only have two hands and cant shoot them all at once ( I own three). Of course you only need to shoot one at a time because you always hit what you aim at with a Glock. Glock = Good Looking Ordinance Carrying Killer.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    The biggest disadvantage to shooting a Glock is, while at the range all the other guys get mad at you when your drilling them in there and your gun doesn't jam.:bigballs: Unless you limp wrist it in a very unsafe manner and nearly blow your head and everyone Else's around you off!!!!!! Think about it guys?

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I will even offer my Glock Homeland Security Discount to the first 3 honest lost souls out there.....$510.32 for any glock 17, 19, 26...22,23,27...21,30...25, 28...and i thnk 31, 32, 33. This includes trijicon night sights and (3) mags. OUT THE DOOR!!! PM me. But you must publicly confess your sins!!!!!

Ill take you up on that offer.... seriously call for the details i really am NOT kidding...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The biggest disadvantage to shooting a Glock is, while at the range all the other guys get mad at you when your drilling them in there and your gun doesn't jam.

All you gotta do is watch Parke, Shooter591, BigCraig, Punisher, CWood and many others displaying their Glock Perfection at Friday Night Steel each month.

Worked on me, I always loved Glocks in the past, but when you see them in experienced hands doing there thing, it's just a sight to behold. :patriot:

glock5mag.jpg

Curtmac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    Better to have a blocky ugly peice of tupperware that goes bang evertime. then a pretty bbq gun that goes bang... cuss... reload... bang repeat as desired.:rockwoot:

seriouly though I love my glock, but want to get a 1911 so bad, love the looks and history of them and they are nail drivers

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Better to have a blocky ugly peice of tupperware that goes bang evertime. then a pretty bbq gun that goes bang... cuss... reload... bang repeat as desired.:rockwoot:

seriouly though I love my glock, but want to get a 1911 so bad, love the looks and history of them and they are nail drivers

Yeah, I want a 1911 someday myself.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    All you gotta do is watch Parke, Shooter591, BigCraig, Punisher, CWood and many others displaying their Glock Perfection at Friday Night Steel each month.
    Don't forget Matt Roberts. He shoots a Glock 17 in production and he usually takes first place in prod and most often top 5 overall.

Top Bottom