• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    thats why I went sig
    Double your pleasure, double your fun, take two girls to bed instead of just one!!!!!! LOL............:thumbsup: I have a lot of different guns guys and you don't see me on here bashing you, do you? Everyone serious about firearms should own at least one Glock. Would a guy that owns 11 of them have that many if they weren't any good? And carry them the most when they have all this other stuff. Before you go off the deep-end on your brand there is probably a good chance I own one. I like guns period, I just seem to carry my Glocks the most and would bet my life on them. That's a big statement isn't it guys? Are you willing to die if your firearm doesn't work? :patriot: I'm not!!!!

Last edited:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    They rub me wrong... that's my only reason... I think they are hideous, over-rated... and I suspect brainwashing behind their sales... simply for the fact that so many people say "oh yeah glocks are cool, I have a glock, you should get a glock"
    So don't get one then. Who cares?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They rub me wrong... that's my only reason... I think they are hideous, over-rated... and I suspect brainwashing behind their sales... simply for the fact that so many people say "oh yeah glocks are cool, I have a glock, you should get a glock"

I think it's more like crack than brainwashing.... once you get one, you want another, then another...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I love my little naughty square Black handguns. Come on, let daddy give you a kiss.mmmmmmmmmm LOL............

Last edited:

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    Biggest disadvantage? Dealing with people with Glock envy.

:D

But then again there are people for any brand or style (Ford v Chevy) that get an unhealthy attachment:

picture.php

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I gotta say, I've seen two consistent threads on this forum since I've joined. #1 Bacon, and #2 threads containing antagonistic Glock material. lol. I own 2 G19s, one the slide goes to battery when you slam a new mag into it and the 2nd is brand new never fired. I owner an XD. I liked it, just didn't need it.
    I'd be willing to try an XDm though. If they ever do something with the trigger on the XDs I'd probably just back on the wagon.
    Sounds like you have a slide-stop problem. Could be the slide-lock @ $3.95 ea or a slide-stop @ $6.95 ea. Sometimes that slide-lock was installed backwards? (did you mess with this furnace or a/c?........... oh no......I haven't touched it) Just kidding LOL........:):. Seriously check the slide-lock and make sure the grove on top back side is closest towards the mag well, not the front of the gun! If it is, switch it around. Also check the slide-stop and spring to make sure they are not damaged. If they are replace them if you have the skills, if not see a Glock Armorer. Don't be afraid of not doing it yourself. Is everyone who has a license and drives a mechanic? Here is a place to buy these parts if you do it yourself. Also without me being there to see it in person I am only guessing. Lone Wolf Distributors - Main Page

Last edited:
    Top Bottom