• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    EVERYBODY KNOWS the Democrats stole the election.

EVERYBODY KNOWS you won't find any evidence of election fraud if you never look for it.

EVERYBODY KNOWS the fix is in and they're going to get away with it.

Our only hope is that enough Democrats find integrity by the next election to resist the cheating.

It appears they have been judicious in the software cheats use prior to this election, using it sparingly to get the results they want most. Someone asked why they did not just win everything under the sun if they could cheat, if they go too far it becomes obvious to too many people. That is where we are now. Out of the whole country we have six states (all expected to be close states that likely would decide it) and four metro areas that have results that are incredulous if not impossible statistically, and certainly out of line with the majority of the country.

That came about after DJT generated a turnout far greater than the fix they had in the system.

They implemented a new solution to overcome this turnout.

It was obvious they implemented the new solution.

If this stands, they will know forever they can cheat with impunity...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well it would be the same work that would compel Dominion to testify in PA. So your work in that area would suffice.

Please show your work on the constitutional requirement that the executives staff testify to the legislative body other than SOTU?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well it would be the same work that would compel Dominion to testify in PA. So your work in that area would suffice.

I think it a valid point that there's a constitutional dimension to having Congress send a subpoena to POTUS staff that is not present when a state legislature sends a subpoena to a private entity.

But, the logic of "if they don't show there must be guilt" would still be there. I mean, if POTUS has nothing to hide, why not send the staffer?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe their conscience will lead them to come out on the MSM and apologize to the American People.

iu

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll weight in...

Conclusion from Reuters, "False. Scytl confirmed in a statement that they have not been raided by the U.S. army and do not have offices in Germany, and that it is not linked to Dominion Voting Systems."

1) Germany is a sovereign Nation and an ally of the US. US forces would NOT be the ones to conduct the raid. If such a raid occurred German forces along with American assets, who would act in an observer/consultant role, would accompany the German forces to ensure that the correct server/data was acquired. At least that's the way it was explained to me by a friend that worked military intelligence before retiring and went on a few raids of such nature during his career. So American forces would not have been the ones to conduct the raid but that doesn't mean that if a raid occurred they didn't end up with the information.

2) It is not alleged that Scytl had offices in Germany just that they contracted out server space from a server farm in Germany. Big difference between the two but again Reuters statement would be true but may not tell the whole story.

So while Reuters statement may be true it also may not tell the whole story. To me, after reading the article, I'm more inclined to think that maybe there is something more to the story given the spin.

I think that's a pretty good assessment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thats not what we are talking about. The media learned in 2000 that even though they put their finger on the scale, the improprieties going on with the votes in Florida got to the people from the media coverage of Bush lawyers and spokespeople. They have an illegal embargo to not give the President a platform to tell the people, the MSM has agreed to block that type of message.

As as for TheDonald.win, just why are sites like that getting traction? Because of the embargo above and add in that even conservative media fear of losing their Twitter or FB accounts and are not fully exploring the voter fraud.

If voter fraud is a big nothingburger why can we not rationally discuss it investigate it and put it to bed? Why an illegal embargo?

I'm not saying voter fraud is a big nothing burger. The proof demonstrating the extent to which it actually occurred is a big nothing burger so far. And so far there has been no Kraken released. All that's been released has been allegations that there is a Kraken. And so far, something that makes me skeptical that it is even something worthy of describing as a Kraken, is that I'm not seeing voter fraud alleged in the court cases. It's pretty much about inconsistencies in how election laws were followed. And the examples aren't numerous enough to justifying throwing out millions of ballots for possibly a count of hundreds of these inconsistencies. Where is the court filing that has the real Kraken?

Maybe Democrats really did steel the election. It's something that I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. If they're willing to concoct a fake charge to impeach Trump, election fraud isn't a far shot from there. But, without proof, not just that it could have been such and such number of people, but that it WAS such and such number of people, they're not going to disenfranchise millions of votes for that. It's an extraordinary bar to hurdle because it's an extraordinary claim. If they cheated. Prove it. Not easy to do. Claiming you got Kraken in a presser only affects the court of public opinion. File the lawsuits and show me the beef.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    EVERYBODY KNOWS the Democrats stole the election.

EVERYBODY KNOWS you won't find any evidence of election fraud if you never look for it.

EVERYBODY KNOWS the fix is in and they're going to get away with it.

Our only hope is that enough Democrats find integrity by the next election to resist the cheating.

6yb.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not saying voter fraud is a big nothing burger. The proof demonstrating the extent to which it actually occurred is a big nothing burger so far. And so far there has been no Kraken released. All that's been released has been allegations that there is a Kraken. And so far, something that makes me skeptical that it is even something worthy of describing as a Kraken, is that I'm not seeing voter fraud alleged in the court cases. It's pretty much about inconsistencies in how election laws were followed. And the examples aren't numerous enough to justifying throwing out millions of ballots for possibly a count of hundreds of these inconsistencies. Where is the court filing that has the real Kraken?

Maybe Democrats really did steel the election. It's something that I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. If they're willing to concoct a fake charge to impeach Trump, election fraud isn't a far shot from there. But, without proof, not just that it could have been such and such number of people, but that it WAS such and such number of people, they're not going to disenfranchise millions of votes for that. It's an extraordinary bar to hurdle because it's an extraordinary claim. If they cheated. Prove it. Not easy to do. Claiming you got Kraken in a presser only affects the court of public opinion. File the lawsuits and show me the beef.

There are so many irregularities in the vote count and tallies (not to mention physical vote fraud alleged in hundreds of affidavits) that only ignorant and willful deny the discrepancies, the media and social media are dedicated to maintaining the ignorance of the population.

We we shut the ****ing country down on a mathematical model (guess) so surely we can determine vote fraud by actual numbers and their impossibility mathematically...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well... this is awkward... dr. emanual is to be bidet's corona advisor...

[video=youtube;h-WZ9lqrAuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-WZ9lqrAuo&ab_channel=TheNewsJunkie%27sCartoons[/video]

bd369350d927a1fd6c0b70da57e58e93.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I remember hearing something somewhere...maybe in an old dusty document...that making such assumptions is a bad thing.

Conservatives have been giving the left the benefit of the doubt far too long. The left has been bad enough that they need to prove their goodness and or innocence before conservatives should believe them in the court of public opinion...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Good timing ........

Circuit Courts have been Reassigned

Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42. Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, and GA:

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh

WI - Amy Coney Barrett

PA - Samuel A. Alito

GA - Clarence Thomas

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom