• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Did yall see Sidney Powell saying she did know about the raid to bag the server in Germany but didn't know if it was done by the good guys or the bad guys?

Can you imagine the international tug of war between the deep state and the "good guys" if the servers were up for grabs?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This German server back and forth reminds me of the rescue of the Albanian War POW Sgt. William "Old Shoe" Schumann.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Reuters is far from CNN or other US MSM. They are center biased and have highly factual reporting.

Show me the links to articles seriously discussing vote fraud and vote abnormalities from them and we will talk.

If they claim to be media and do not present the above topics as possible then they too are in the tank...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Reuters is far from CNN or other US MSM. They are center biased and have highly factual reporting.

Careful. When main stream media by consensus set themselves up as fact checkers the corruption of the process was immediately a part of the process. In other words, intel agencies had a hand in generating the reality control propaganda before and they have their hands in it now. Aint a matter of left and right.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Show me the links to articles seriously discussing vote fraud and vote abnormalities from them and we will talk.

If they claim to be media and do not present the above topics as possible then they too are in the tank...

Just did a search at Reuters on Giuliani to see what they were reporting. For the 19th and 20th, they show 15 articles mentioning Giuliani. Not one laid out the claims from the press conference. They did have one video to embarrass Rudi because his hair dye was running during the press conference. I think Reuters is swimming in the deep side of the tank.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I'll weight in...

Conclusion from Reuters, "False. Scytl confirmed in a statement that they have not been raided by the U.S. army and do not have offices in Germany, and that it is not linked to Dominion Voting Systems."

1) Germany is a sovereign Nation and an ally of the US. US forces would NOT be the ones to conduct the raid. If such a raid occurred German forces along with American assets, who would act in an observer/consultant role, would accompany the German forces to ensure that the correct server/data was acquired. At least that's the way it was explained to me by a friend that worked military intelligence before retiring and went on a few raids of such nature during his career. So American forces would not have been the ones to conduct the raid but that doesn't mean that if a raid occurred they didn't end up with the information.

2) It is not alleged that Scytl had offices in Germany just that they contracted out server space from a server farm in Germany. Big difference between the two but again Reuters statement would be true but may not tell the whole story.

So while Reuters statement may be true it also may not tell the whole story. To me, after reading the article, I'm more inclined to think that maybe there is something more to the story given the spin.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Well, I do like to look at both sides when it comes to reporting. Sites like thedonald.win aren't exactly vetted and legit news sources.
    And yes, Reuters and AP news do have articles on election 2020.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Dominion voting systems refusing to testify in Pennsylvania house hearing. Why? They are just a neutral supplier of voting machines and software?

I can think of two reasons, they failed to deliver secure systems and fear responsibility or they are in on the fix.

No open minded person can look at the vote tally anomalies and not see that something happened with the votes...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, I do like to look at both sides when it comes to reporting. Sites like thedonald.win aren't exactly vetted and legit news sources.
    And yes, Reuters and AP news do have articles on election 2020.

Thats not what we are talking about. The media learned in 2000 that even though they put their finger on the scale, the improprieties going on with the votes in Florida got to the people from the media coverage of Bush lawyers and spokespeople. They have an illegal embargo to not give the President a platform to tell the people, the MSM has agreed to block that type of message.

As as for TheDonald.win, just why are sites like that getting traction? Because of the embargo above and add in that even conservative media fear of losing their Twitter or FB accounts and are not fully exploring the voter fraud.

If voter fraud is a big nothingburger why can we not rationally discuss it investigate it and put it to bed? Why an illegal embargo?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That logic of "refusal to testify means something nefarious" is an ironic turn of events for Trump supporters, given administration officials' refusal to testify before Congress.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Dominion voting systems refusing to testify in Pennsylvania house hearing. Why? They are just a neutral supplier of voting machines and software?

I can think of two reasons, they failed to deliver secure systems and fear responsibility or they are in on the fix.

No open minded person can look at the vote tally anomalies and not see that something happened with the votes...

Just watched the press conference from the PA House oversight committee. They are not happy about it to say the least.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That logic of "refusal to testify means something nefarious" is an ironic turn of events for Trump supporters, given administration officials' refusal to testify before Congress.

Red herring. Vast difference between a supplier testifying to a customer and competing powers subject to the constitutional separation of powers...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lin Wood, a very smart attorney, say Georgia will be voting again because of illegal voting procedures changes without legislative approval. That is all but except for President. Do not expect local judges to uphold his case. SOTUS has already shown a dislike for the bureaucrats making law the constitution designated to the legislature. It is sad our legislative bodies are such p*****s they cannot even defend their own constitutional authority, citizens have to file instead.

In mid-November Lin Wood stepped in and filed suit against the state of Georgia addressing the first agreement signed by the Georgia Secretary of State that he believes is illegal. In an interview on November 16 with radio host John Fredericks, Lin Wood stated:

The lawsuit I filed was against the Secretary of State and other appropriate defendants and it stems out of a March 2020 Consent Settlement that the Secretary of State entered into in litigation with the Democratic Party … that Consent Agreement made substantive changes in the absentee voting rules. You can’t do that. Only the state legislature is permitted to make a change in a federal election conducted in the state … As a result, you’ve got fraud of a massive amount through mail votes and you’ve also got fraud in the computer voting machines. …Trump won by such a large margin that they had to go out and get these mail votes in the middle of the night and try to carry some of the key states. But in Georgia the election is void and unlawful. It’s going to work through the court system unless the state legislators take action in advance of the courts. Because the election is void there’s going to have to a new election. They can’t do it for the President they’re going to have to do it through the electoral college. But every down-ballot contest is going to have to be re-done. Not going to be a run-off, there’s going to have to be a new election.”

Wood’s emergency motion was denied last night in Georgia:
    1. A motion to delay certification of GA vote based on a flawed recount was denied this evening by Atlanta Judge Steven D. Grimberg. The oral ruling was unclear but he may have overreached to dismiss my claim that election was unlawful due to @GaSecofStateconsent agreement.
    — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 20, 2020
    In response, Wood will appeal the decision:
    3. GA voters have rights. It is OUR right to vote. We The People must have legal right to challenge backroom deals cut by state officials. They will not sue each other.
    An appeal will be filed to Eleventh Circuit.
    I did not do this for GA voters because it was easy. Stay tuned.
    — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 20, 2020

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Now reports are Dominion has lawyered up. Yep, nothing to hide there. They are nothing but a systems supplier and lawyering up to not testify to their customer. Just tell the truth...

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    EVERYBODY KNOWS the Democrats stole the election.

EVERYBODY KNOWS you won't find any evidence of election fraud if you never look for it.

EVERYBODY KNOWS the fix is in and they're going to get away with it.

Our only hope is that enough Democrats find integrity by the next election to resist the cheating.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    EVERYBODY KNOWS the Democrats stole the election.

EVERYBODY KNOWS you won't find any evidence of election fraud if you never look for it.

EVERYBODY KNOWS the fix is in and they're going to get away with it.

Our only hope is that enough Democrats find integrity by the next election to resist the cheating.

Maybe their conscience will lead them to come out on the MSM and apologize to the American People.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom