actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube_share;hRCXUNOwOjw]https://youtu.be/hRCXUNOwOjw[/video]

At 53 min mark a woman mentions that "since this has been repeatedly debunked, what evidence.."
    The woman being questioned answers that the evidence is the video they watched.
    At 1:02 mark a man ask the woman that asked that question, how can the video have been debunked, when it was just now brought up?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Exclusive interview with General Mike Flynn
    on the Dan Bongino Show.

https://ugetube.com/watch/ep-1407-e...ynn-the-dan-bongino-show_UYl6aIzvL14Xs5m.html

This General Mike Flynn?

Calls for martial law and US military oversight of new presidential election draws criticism

The one who wants to, “immediately declare a limited form of Martial Law, and temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections, for the sole purpose of having the military oversee a re-vote.”?

Yeah, f**k him.:coffee:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    So, pulling out huge cases of votes in the middle of the night to process them without oversight is fine, but YOU want him shoot because he demands a fair election and is sick of the thought of it being stolen?

Well, I also demand a fair election*. Wanna say the same to me???

Last edited by a moderator:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So, pulling out huge cases of votes in the middle of the night to process them without oversight is fine, but YOU want to shoot someone who demands a fair election.

Well, I also demand a fair election *******. Wanna say the same to me???

**** you and your entire lineage.

I thought you were busy with Ivermectin and Covid recommendations. :)

Yeah. There is proof that Flynn said what he said.

There is no proof of "huge cases of votes". See the Houghmade post above for further info.

The only similarity between the two matters is that both Flynn and Marcone are convicted criminals.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And then shoot him for sedition. THIS is what sedition looks like.

Let me specify that this is a terrible idea, but if we are going to shoot him we need to order several truckloads of ammunition for the others who make standard procedure of flagrantly disregarding and undermining the Constitution. Just because he is honest about it that doesn't make him any worse than the others.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think there is a bit of difference when Flynn is a former National Security Advisor and retired 3-star General of the Army.

Oh, he should have a fair trial first. But a firing squad should be his reward if convicted.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, pulling out huge cases of votes in the middle of the night to process them without oversight is fine, but YOU want to shoot someone who demands a fair election.

Well, I also demand a fair election *******. Wanna say the same to me???

**** you and your entire lineage.

Pulling out a huge case of votes in the middle of the night after you've declared the voting stopped and the observers have left appears to be pretty bad. Bring it to court, give the other side a chance to [STRIKE]make **** up[/STRIKE] give their side of it. And let the court decide what to do about it.

Now, about Flynn demanding a fair election, seriously? You've rightly questioned the really odd behavior shown in the video. It appears to be evidence of something nefarious going on there, and anyone who just glibly dismisses it isn't really thinking objectively. But, the same is true if you glibly dismiss calling for martial law as "demanding a fair election". That's not what rule of law looks like. That's NOT patriotic. I don't think Flynn is a friend of the Republic if that's his answer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think there is a bit of difference when Flynn is a former National Security Advisor and retired 3-star General of the Army.

Oh, he should have a fair trial first. But a firing squad should be his reward if convicted.

Sedition? While I don't think Flynn is acting like a patriot, you really haven't shown any reason that there should even be a trial. The proper response to Flynn is to mock him for saying utterly stupid things, and then mock anyone who seriously considers his suggestion as an action that should be undertaken. It is too absurd for anyone to take him seriously. If we can shoot stupid people for saying stupid ****, then the courts should be packed with Democrats and Republicans awaiting trial for their contributions to stupid.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Sedition? While I don't think Flynn is acting like a patriot, you really haven't shown any reason that there should even be a trial. The proper response to Flynn is to mock him for saying utterly stupid things, and then mock anyone who seriously considers his suggestion as an action that should be undertaken. It is too absurd for anyone to take him seriously. If we can shoot stupid people for saying stupid ****, then the courts should be packed with Democrats and Republicans awaiting trial for their contributions to stupid.

Always with a center of the road answer.

Remember what Mr. Miyagi said about standing in the center of the road, Grasshopper.

His pardon doesn't cover this act. Let the FBI talk to him and see if he's says:

giphy.gif

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Let’s try to be respectful, if you can’t do that use the ignore feature or just walk away for a bit. Tensions are high and people sometimes forget that you can disagree and still be respectful with each other. No name calling. Take a deep breath.

tips on how to calm down

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Always with a center of the road answer.

Remember what Mr. Miyagi said about standing in the center of the road, Grasshopper.

His pardon doesn't cover this act. Let the FBI talk to him and see if he's says:

giphy.gif

Wait. Because I don't think Flynn saying stupid **** is sedition, you think THAT's just taking a centrist position? It's not the center where I try to be. I'm just looking for what's real. It's just that the realm of realistic thinking tends to be between the extreme opinions. It's quite rational to think that Flynn is a kook. But being a kook is not necessarily sedition. No one needs shot just because Flynn's hawkish tendencies make him say stupid ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom