Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is insanity. Three years Texas has been putting up with Biden opening the flood gates and allowing criminals to pour in to Texas. I hope the feds push back and I hope Texas gives it back to them threefold. I don't want to see anyone get hurt but I'd be all about seeing major damage done to vehicles, equipment or whatever else "belonging" to the feds the Texans can destroy to get their point across.

A pile of burning federal vehicles and equipment being pushed up by a dozer to reinforce the border wall would be a great sight to see.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is insanity. Three years Texas has been putting up with Biden opening the flood gates and allowing criminals to pour in to Texas. I hope the feds push back and I hope Texas gives it back to them threefold. I don't want to see anyone get hurt but I'd be all about seeing major damage done to vehicles, equipment or whatever else "belonging" to the feds the Texans can destroy to get their point across.

A pile of burning federal vehicles and equipment being pushed up by a dozer to reinforce the border wall would be a great sight to see.
    My bet is Abbott folds like a cheap suit.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I am surprised biden hasn't federalized the Texas guard and just send them anywhere but the border. This has to be costing texas alot to call up the guard.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If that technique would still work, we should try it again. And I mean everywhere, not just the post office. Have you ever been in a teller line at a bank on payday? Groups of illegals, waiting for one of them to cash the check and split the money. It’s all under the radar so the bastards don’t have to pay taxes.
    I have a couple hard nosed redneck buddies that ordered hats from amazon that have I.C.E. Embroidered on the front and they wear them to the box hardware stores early in the morning to see if they can get them to scamper away.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I'm reading " Follow me to Hell" about McNellys Texas rangers. Circa 1875. These guys chased the Mexican cattle thieves into Mexico and almost started another war. The secretary of Defense told the rangers to back off and come back to the states. McNelly told him GTH! This is the kind of courage, and conviction Texas now needs!
    Great book by the way.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Abbott invited other governors to help by sending Guard and law enforcement. Iowa and I think another state said they would send help. Not Indiana though as far as I’ve heard
    Indiana wouldn't cause indiana would have to pay for it.. then there's the matter of if ya got hurt on a state mission like that you're not covered under tricare just state workman's comp. Plus our governor is a wuss. He didn't even order the guard in to put down the riots in indy. Yea called them up. But never used.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I hope Texas doesn’t give in, but what course of action do they have if the feds start to move in? Shoot them? Rebellion? Fist fight? I hope we are not at that point, but it seems the federal legal system, surprise surprise, is stacked against states a lot of the times.

Top Bottom