• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Many years ago I was asked to go with a team to help a vendor get up to speed on required quality...
    A number of years ago, I went to the post office in Ligonier IN during my lunch break to get a book of stamps. Was working late on a project and couldn't get them after work. Went into the building, and there was a line of about 10 to 12 people every single one was of Hispanic ethnicity.
    As I stood there, an older gentleman got in line behind me. After standing there for a number of minutes, the older gentleman tapped me on the shoulder and said "Have you ever felt like a foreigner in your own country?". I agreed and replied something like "Yea, where is ICE when you need them. "
    After I said that, everyone in front of us started jabbering between themselves and started quickly exiting the building. As the line evaporated, I finally got up to the counter, and the clerk asks me what I said to them. I said I just asked where ICE was when you needed them.
    I then got reprimand by her because her customers thought there was going to be an ICE raid there. She also mentioned that this was one of their busiest days because they had just gotten their gov't checks and were getting money orders to send back to the homelands. She said it would take weeks to get them to come back and trust the post office again. I was surprised she even sold me the stamps.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Now add bear spray and water cannon and we got a party.

A number of years ago, I went to the post office in Ligonier IN during my lunch break to get a book of stamps. Was working late on a project and couldn't get them after work. Went into the building, and there was a line of about 10 to 12 people every single one was of Hispanic ethnicity.
    As I stood there, an older gentleman got in line behind me. After standing there for a number of minutes, the older gentleman tapped me on the shoulder and said "Have you ever felt like a foreigner in your own country?". I agreed and replied something like "Yea, where is ICE when you need them. "
    After I said that, everyone in front of us started jabbering between themselves and started quickly exiting the building. As the line evaporated, I finally got up to the counter, and the clerk asks me what I said to them. I said I just asked where ICE was when you needed them.
    I then got reprimand by her because her customers thought there was going to be an ICE raid there. She also mentioned that this was one of their busiest days because they had just gotten their gov't checks and were getting money orders to send back to the homelands. She said it would take weeks to get them to come back and trust the post office again. I was surprised she even sold me the stamps.
    F entitled postal workers. The counter b*****s are the worst. I was once told "thats not my job" when I needed a passport photo for an NFA form because the only idiot trained on processing apps takes one of the posted application days off.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I would have told her as a federal employee she has an obligation to the constitution and that I would make every effort to report her for not reporting illegal aliens to the proper authorities.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    She said it would take weeks to get them to come back and trust the post office again. I was surprised she even sold me the stamps.
    She and her ilk are half of the problem in and of themselves. Strangely you can bet she ain't willing to open her doors to house, feed and clothe a family of them.

Every one they have let in is going to cost us all. Fortunately we don't live in California so we won't be footing the bill for their gender reassignment surgeries (yet) but we're all on the hook to support the future democrat voters the minute they cut them loose. Next comes the "preying on our emotions" phase where we're all supposed to feel bad for them and start puking up support for them as they walk the streets hungry and homeless.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think it would be brilliant if someone were to put the names, home addresses and telephone numbers of every federally elected official who has voted against stopping this, to include their appointed pukes like Mayorkas, and hand it out to every illegal coming across. Give them a destination to head to for everything they'll be needing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Once the first picture gets out of a guy getting run down by a dude on a horse with a whip (or whatever the 2024 version will be) it will be interesting how long Abbott will be able to withstand the ensuing ****storm.
    In an ideal world, other governors in red states would join in to help wherever they could. But I don't see that happening.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    :koolaid: Hell no, start a new thread.
    At least be truthful and call it. The mystery of the dingus, "how do it know" when to retract into the trigger, without it being manually pulled back?
    They could call it the “foretrigger”. Pull it back to make it go “bang”. Do IWI pistols have a trigger dingus or did the rabbis take them all?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've posted this before, but I think it bares a repeat in this context. My unit was assigned to assist Border Patrol for 2 months as part of JTF-6. I believe it was 1998, but it could be a year +/-. We were Combat Engineers and we would spend a month building a fence and a month riding with BP alternatively. This was in Douglas, AZ. Relevant to this statement:

The BP heavily recruited us while we were there, come work for BP after the Army, no college degree required, pension rolls over, etc. Literally none of us did. Not one. The job just looked so no-win even then. Nothing you did could really make a difference even then. Catch and release even then.

I understand how bitter and cynical I sound on this topic, but it's a ****ing decades old issue that every single POTUS and Congress has ignored, actively assisted, and only made noise about when it was politically advantageous. Neither side wants to fix it, and I deleted the rest of what I typed because I don't need to rant that rant again. Few things I can't control work me up like this, and a side order of **** Bill Clinton.
    Democrats want the votes and Republicans want the cheap labor. They’re all ****ing filthy whores.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If that technique would still work, we should try it again. And I mean everywhere, not just the post office. Have you ever been in a teller line at a bank on payday? Groups of illegals, waiting for one of them to cash the check and split the money. It’s all under the radar so the bastards don’t have to pay taxes.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    If that technique would still work, we should try it again. And I mean everywhere, not just the post office. Have you ever been in a teller line at a bank on payday? Groups of illegals, waiting for one of them to cash the check and split the money. It’s all under the radar so the bastards don’t have to pay taxes.
    For 20 years they just use Debit cards, one card here and one with momacita at home.
    And when they would happen to fly home they will haul home cash.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Years ago on "Frasier" they did a show where he and his brother Niles bought a restaurant. He walks into the kitchen and announces that everything must be extra special because there is IIRC a Senator and the head of immigrations in the restaurant. All the kitchen help ran out the back door. Jim.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Seems libs are drawn to certain areas, Bloomington is not an accurate representation of Indiana overall.
    Big college towns are usually like that. Just saw a map of Illinois that showed the counties that would/would not enforce the state "assault weapon ban." Cook and a couple adjacent counties which was to be expected would enforce. The only other county was Champaign where the university of illinois is located. Jim.

Top Bottom