• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What would muddy the waters significantly for the left & their agenda, is for someone or a group who has crossed the border to be involved in a terrorist attack on US soil. Especially if it happens in a liberal stronghold city.

Not really, they'd just play the "NOT ALL X" game and that'd be the end of it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I’m roughly 5 hours from the border. 13 hours from Indy. White, conservative county.

It’s like Indiana 50 years ago, but…

The cartel operates here, per the sheriff’s department’s statements. The invasion has already happened.

It will go hot when the cartels decide. Unless Biden jumps the gun.

My buddies from work up in Indy give me **** daily. “Do you speak Spanish yet?” There are more illegals in any given Speedway gas station in Indiana before lunch, than there are in the county in Texas where I live.

The whole US is a border state now.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I am not sure about that. The Democratic party has declared that MAGA people are deplorables that need to be put in camps and "reeducated."

I think they would view a violent confrontation as the "go" signal to move forward. Very sad.
    Lots of independents that couldn’t vote for a president that turned the federal government loose on citizens.

never count dems as a vote that could be lured away. Once a communist, always a communist.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    The current official National Guard organization, set up in WWI time frame, always was primarily a federal reserve force, with the option to be used by the state when the feds aren’t busy with it. I suspect that’s one reason Texas, like several other states, also set up a separate State Guard, but the ”armed response” part of that has weathered over the years. Should probably change that.

The President can call up and deploy the NG regardless of the Governor’s wishes - that was settled by the supreme court decades ago - but I don’t know what happens if the National Guard has already been deployed on state doing duty.
    TSG was still doing live firearms training a couple years ago but I don't think it was anything that would make them combat ready. Indiana does qualify on the m4 and m9 but it's using the est2000 simulator. I don't think it would be that hard to transition TSG to a more combat arms role since they are one of if not the most squared away state defense forces. They are also familiar with the mission since they've been deployed side by side with TNG from the start of lone star.

I'm going to have to give a texas state guard soldier I know a call and see how things are on the ground from the inside

Last edited:

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Young starts talking around the 1:40 mark...

Really, really wishing a good Hoosier marine would kick this guy's ass...

:xmad:

Young is the poster child of a rino, I talked to my local Republican organization and asked them what was up with this clown and they responded they had no idea what he's been thinking lately. All of em are corrupt.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    2fde90ee38cb892d55ed29faa9468883.jpg

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Have only gotten 1 bad steak at Texas Roadhouse, Stillwater OK.
    I was at the Avon TR recently and my steak had pieces of broken porcelain on and under it (likely a plate broke and chips of it landed on my plate in the kitchen. They refunded my order and gave a $40 "dine on us" card.

Nothing worse then biting on hard and crunchy foreign matter while eating a steak. Inexcusable.
    Likely won't return and go to Longhorn instead.

My SIL gave me gift card to Sullivan's, so looking forward to that meal.

Top Bottom