• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

IDqy29R.jpg

Can someone say TRP Hi-Lower with Optics cut , front strap checkering and threaded barrel?? This to me implies more models are planned.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil

IDqy29R.jpg

Can someone say TRP Hi-Lower with Optics cut , front strap checkering and threaded barrel?? This to me implies more models are planned.
    I could see SA offering a "Professional " model to replicate the Novack FBI HRT Hi Power of the 1990's but I really don't see a rail or MOS on it. Most folks into that wouldn't buy HI Powers in any numbers. They just get other platforms

But time will tell

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I'm not at all nit-picking with those that want an ambi safety - lot's of good reasons for it. However...

The BHP was my CCW for 30 years (1990 - 2020). I absolutely love them. The one thing I always thought about was getting rid of the safety lever on the right side (left hander safety). For whatever reason, sometimes the safety would get bumped "off" during the day. Finding the BHP "Cocked-and-Ready to Shoot My Ass" never gave me warm fuzzies. The gun had other protections (firing pin safety etc.), and a good holster, so I was never too concerned, but I personally wouldn't put one on if it wasn't there already. Again, just personal condition and opinion.
    I am not in total disagreement, however being a lefty I at least need a single sided lever on the right side. Usually those arent available so ambi it is.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I was talking to our gun club president last night, he said he stopped in a lgs, the employee pulled out the new Springfield hi power, the president said “I’ll take it…how much?” The employee responded “700…but it’s already sold to me!”

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just hope that Springfield succeeds where Tisas could not. So far all the mag editors are drooling over this handgun. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Top Bottom