So, What Are You Buying With Your Tax Refund?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Just bought my first handgun, a PX-4 storm in 9mm, with it. The rest is probably going towards my upcoming wedding . . .

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I've been really wanting to get into highpower matches, so I'm going to use the funds to pick up a lower and a White Oaks Precision service rifle upper. The rest of the money will go towards the associated dies, and some other basic equipment. And maybe a second 10/22 to turn into another LTR.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Hookers,and ammo. I paid for 2 SBRs and the form 1s for with mine and am taking the wife out to dinner for valentines day.Hope she likes the hooker,lol.

Last edited:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I've been really wanting to get into highpower matches, so I'm going to use the funds to pick up a lower and a White Oaks Precision service rifle upper. The rest of the money will go towards the associated dies, and some other basic equipment. And maybe a second 10/22 to turn into another LTR.

Just ordered a barrel from White Oak myself... Didn't realize all their stuff was custom and they told me 8-12 week wait in my barrel. Lol. Got the money to put things together, and now on standby again, heh.

Top Bottom