So, What Are You Buying With Your Tax Refund?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Im buying my freedom back..paying off credit cards! paid off cars last year so alls left will be the house. Now if I can only get the kids potty trained, I will feel like I won the lotterry with all the money I'd save on daipers>>>:)

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    berate me if you want but I am one that overpayed giving the government a tax free loan because I would have squandered it on something useless anyway. As soon as they get the forms straightened out we will see, I plan on a car if we can work it out but only time will tell if nothing else a silencerco sparrow.

latj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I plan on getting lasik but every time I see something I want, I think to myself "these glasses aren't so bad!" I would like to have a .44 revolver for deer too.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    g26gen4m.jpg

...when I can find one!

JJ1977

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    NE Indy
    I don't know what I am going to do with the refund, but I know I will sure be paying off some bills first. If I can sneak some cash away before the wife sees it than I might go off the get somehthing that goes Boom.....

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Pay off some debts that I accumulated over the year.
    New treads for the Dodge..
    A Ruger LCP BUG
    Ankle holster for the LCP

And one of the following, haven't decided which yet..

Start a .308 Sniper Rifle

OR

Start an AR 10 project

OR

Start a 12 Gauge Pump Home Defense Build.

Or just go to Vegas and put it all on black...

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    I'll be putting it towards a wood-burning fireplace insert. We only have electric heat, so we were hosed if the power went out in winter for an extended period of time.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Im buying my freedom back..paying off credit cards! paid off cars last year so alls left will be the house. Now if I can only get the kids potty trained, I will feel like I won the lotterry with all the money I'd save on daipers>>>:)

Good for you! My wife and I are doing the same thing. We have 4 bills left to pay, and then we will be debt free (except for the mortgage). Our tax overpayment should cover those. :rockwoot: If there's anything left over, I'd like to purchase a P11 or PF9, but we'll see...

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I will hopefully be getting a gun safe if there's enough there. I've got a few bills to pay off first, but hopefully there will be a little leftover

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Getting my LTCH, then paying off the car. Once the car is paid off we'll be selling it to buy a beater and pay off other debts with what's left from selling the car. We're getting closer to freedom! By the end of the year we'll be down to the mortgage and student loans.

Top Bottom