So, What Are You Buying With Your Tax Refund?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stock in SODA, check it out. they just went public and there stock is expected to soar due to there innovative "green" product, and we all know how exciting the whole green thing is...

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I'm not for certain the amount yet, as my employer waits until the last day to send out the official W-2's. January 31st it's in my mail box. Just like clockwork.

I imagine I'll get the same amount back. I typically get around $200 from the Feds, and end up owing the state around $20. It's as close to $0 as I can get.
    I guess the Feds (Mob) are giving me back a few dollars that they stole from me.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Getting a different vehicle. The old F150 eats too much gas and my line of work is a ton of driving and I'd like to be able to lock stuff inside so I'm switching out to a subaru outback. Almost double the mileage and still get my 4wd.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Most of my refund will be going into savings, but I'll probably use part of it to buy some tech sights for my 10/22.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I so wish I could get my return down to zero. Being paid on commission, I have talked with several tax people and they have all said the same thing, you get taxed high no matter what you claim throughout the year. It is nice come tax time, but I had lending money to the .gov.

We will be paying off the rest of our CC debt (not much)
    Buying some food for storage
    adding to our reserve account
    maybe take a weekend to Great wolf lodge.
    hopefully an m44
    maybe a tt33
    probably an 870 from TSG
    and shoot maybe a LCP:dunno:

Sure its nice to spend when we get it, but I would much rather have it in hand all year long!!

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I don't mind giving the government my tax free loan because even sitting in a savings account it always seems to disappear so I wasn't going to make any interest. This way I don't have access to it until spring and then I have my money to buy something fun.

This year it's a 427CI Small Block Ford Stroker motor for the Ranger.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    The real question should be, what is our govt buying with our tax filings. I owe feds about $4,200 by 4/15 :(. Not sure about state yet:):. I accidentally;) forgot to file state last year. I better get on that huh.:D Lived in Texas without state filings to long I guess I should get used to it again.

They could buy 8 Glocks with that to arm more JBT's.

Post 100:rockwoot::rolleyes:

Top Bottom