• ...and so much more!
  • El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Coming back from a meet up with another INGO member lost control and hit a guard rail. Doing about 60 MPH hit a slick spot did a couple 360’s, felt the wheels lift of the ground, came close to rolling it then slammed into the guard rail. After making sure I was ok and checking my shorts I was able to drive home. Now I have to contact my agent Monday
    Be careful out there.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Coming back from a meet up with another INGO member lost control and hit a guard rail. Doing about 60 MPH hit a slick spot did a couple 360’s, felt the wheels lift of the ground, came close to rolling it then slammed into the guard rail. After making sure I was ok and checking my shorts I was able to drive home. Now I have to contact my agent Monday
    Be careful out there.
    Glad you`re alright, hope the vehicle is too!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I had a death grip on the wheel. I thought for sure I was going to roll it doing 60. Jeep is drivable but damage to the bumper, right fender and a few other thing.
    My shorts are another story, I don’t think they can be fixed.
    Vehicles can be fixed. Glad you're ok!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I had a death grip on the wheel. I thought for sure I was going to roll it doing 60. Jeep is drivable but damage to the bumper, right fender and a few other thing.
    My shorts are another story, I don’t think they can be fixed.
    I remember an ice storm causing a blackout when I lived in Muncie. Sounds like this one caused you a brownout.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Its bad down here too Doggy. Stay home.

Southport road bridge over white river was closed until they could get salt on it. I was on Mendenhall and went to slow down to turn and just keeeeeeept going. I didnt need to turn there anyway. LOL

I was going to stay there and do a thing, but grabbed the parts and took them home to work on it before roads got any worse.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Wife just got back home, safely thankfully. She said it`s a sheet of ice out there and nothing she saw that was treated. She has an AWD vehicle, but nothing helps on ice!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just drive home to the east side of Indy from Noblesville and saw several crashes and a pick up in the ditch. I noticed on 465 south of Pendleton Pike to Shadeland had some salt down. Once off the interstate it was pretty much a solid sheet of ice.
    Wish I could just stay in the rest of the evening but I have to go out and pick my son up from work in about an hour. That should be fun too

Top Bottom