• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The cat slid down the sidewalk to the garage when she went outside this morning. She decided to walk through the flower bed coming back where she had some traction.

I haven't ventured out yet.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    This seems like the proper thread to throw out this reminder: if you have the means, a set of winter tires is money well spent. No matter how many fancy driving aids your vehicle has, if the tires can't grip the road, nothing else matters.
    Blizzak snow tires.

I have ran them through winters where I got 15ish feet of snow per year. A bunch of the locals run them. Night and day difference vs all weather tires in stopping, starting and sliding.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    How do they do on hard surfaces like smooth finished concrete or tile? I use yak tracks a bit, but they are deathtraps on hard smooth surfaces, super slippery. I think your deal is pretty clever.
    Way better than yak tracks! Screws are shallow enough your shoe rubber still contacts the ground all I hear is them clicking across concrete. Long as your soles are deeper than the screws it works great, been doing it for years.

Thegent219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2020
    Hobart
    It was bad in NWI lots of cars in off the road some even flipped over , cops was busy the the whole night. Glad your safe , always best to stay in at these times.INGO members please be safe the rest of the year.

Top Bottom