• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Heard this on foxnews. My thoughts on any of the types of gunman in a crowd is that there are a bunch of cowards. Back in the day, those near a gunman would have pounced on the person fast to protect those around. These days, everyone for themselves and to hell with the rest.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Heard this on foxnews. My thoughts on any of the types of gunman in a crowd is that there are a bunch of cowards. Back in the day, those near a gunman would have pounced on the person fast to protect those around. These days, everyone for themselves and to hell with the rest.
    Honestly, if I am defenseless then my main concern is getting my family and myself the hell away from harms way. Nobody elses family is my concern when lead is flying.

The same people you would risk your life to save would find out you voted for someone they didnt like and send you death threats a week later. I hope everyone makes it out safely, but i am not risking me or my loved ones lives to see to it.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Heard audio on ABC, sounds like an auto pistol (Glock switch?) along with at least one other semiauto pistol firing at the same time... maybe exchanging fire?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Heard audio on ABC, sounds like an auto pistol (Glock switch?) along with at least one other semiauto pistol firing at the same time... maybe exchanging fire?
    2 people were taken in to custody. Maybe 2 shooters?

BTW, what’s a Glock switch sound like?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I remember when a young Asian couple got assaulted in Military park a while back, there were a lot more people recording it for social media than there were bad guys.

I am a guy that got myself beat up pretty good jumping in when there were three guys whooping a Police officer in a parking lot. Three on one just is not right. I was able to keep up the fight until his backup arrived.

I cannot understand just watching other be victimized.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Sad to say the least. I cannot wait for the spin to start.
    Already has. I had to turn off ABC because I was getting dizzy.

From the helicopter footage I saw two men in cuffs. A heavy set black man, and a bald tanned white or light skinned black man. Both were seated on the curb with a single officer, the black man seemed cooperative so maybe he was detained for being armed? The lighter skinned man was hassling the officer and refusing to be photographed.

Top Bottom