• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    OK so looking through the suggestions of dates, I believe that the best for all will be September 15th. I understand that there was one person who said they usually work on Saturdays, I'm sorry about that but I think the best for the majority would be Saturday September 15th. So unless there are a lot of objections, then set your calenders ladies and gentlemen. IT'S ON!

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2012

I'm the "gotta work on Saturdays guy". I totally understand. If somehow I can make it I will. I hope you all have a great day. Maybe I'll be able to attend the next one!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    O.k. Guys, I talked to Brian and Matt at ITP. They are happy to have us end our ride at the friendliest gun shop on the south side!
    If we can get an approximate number of riders (and passengers), I can see about getting a bulk price on some cool playing card targets.
    Also how about everyone respond with their preference as to dinner. I'm thinking a basic easy cookout (burgers and brats) that we can do either in the lot behind ITP, at Garfield Park, or at my home just off Fry Rd. in Greenwood.

To whoever is in charge of the shirts, I may have missed it, do we have a final design? Just my two cents, I prefer the big logo on the back, with a small one on the front, with "dirty dozen" and/or "riders of the storm" and maybe our screen name, or name ( or nick name, like "Tittie Sprinkles" for those that remember last year:D)

One last thought, are we going to donate to a charity or need again this year? And for all of us, let's all see if we can come up with some "prizes" and suggestions for those,like furthest ridden, best poker hands (of course), coolest bike, oldest bike, oldest rider, whatever!

For all INGO members with motorcycles..... We had a blast last year!:rockwoot: everyone is welcome to join us. Come and join the fun, a full day of riding, shooting, food, and camaraderie !!!:ingo:

Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    Brats and burgers are ALWAYS a good idea especially if there is Bacon and pepperjack cheese included :)!That said, with limited storage available on my bike, I don't know that I'd have the room to bring meats with me and a plate/silverware/snacks for the cookout, so if that is the route chosen, then perhaps someone local could take care of picking that stuff up. I'd even send some money to cover my portion of the food. Maybe have a preregistration fee that covers a shirt and food.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Brats and burgers are ALWAYS a good idea especially if there is Bacon and pepperjack cheese included :)!That said, with limited storage available on my bike, I don't know that I'd have the room to bring meats with me and a plate/silverware/snacks for the cookout, so if that is the route chosen, then perhaps someone local could take care of picking that stuff up. I'd even send some money to cover my portion of the food. Maybe have a preregistration fee that covers a shirt and food.

I'm pretty sure I can get my wife to either bring everything to us or have it ready at the house!

:rockwoot: for SUPER MOM :rockwoot:

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The wife and I are in! Any idea on costs (including range fees and shirts) yet?

Last year it was $25. Ten was a charitable donation, and the other fifteen went straight to the cost of shirts and range fees. Lunch was not included in the cost. I haven't run any numbers yet (I don't even know if we're doing a charitable donation again) But I would imagine the costs would be similar, or maybe just a couple dollars higher.

This year we'll be having that cookout for dinner, so that will cost a few bucks. I still have targets left over from last year, so if I have to make more I won't have to make as many, so that should help lower the cost a little bit.

We'll keep everyone posted with costs as we get more details ironed out, but that should give you a rough idea. :ingo:

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    O.k. Guys, I talked to Brian and Matt at ITP. They are happy to have us end our ride at the friendliest gun shop on the south side!
    If we can get an approximate number of riders (and passengers), I can see about getting a bulk price on some cool playing card targets.
    Also how about everyone respond with their preference as to dinner. I'm thinking a basic easy cookout (burgers and brats) that we can do either in the lot behind ITP, at Garfield Park, or at my home just off Fry Rd. in Greenwood.

To whoever is in charge of the shirts, I may have missed it, do we have a final design? Just my two cents, I prefer the big logo on the back, with a small one on the front, with "dirty dozen" and/or "riders of the storm" and maybe our screen name, or name ( or nick name, like "Tittie Sprinkles" for those that remember last year:D)

One last thought, are we going to donate to a charity or need again this year? And for all of us, let's all see if we can come up with some "prizes" and suggestions for those,like furthest ridden, best poker hands (of course), coolest bike, oldest bike, oldest rider, whatever!

For all INGO members with motorcycles..... We had a blast last year!:rockwoot: everyone is welcome to join us. Come and join the fun, a full day of riding, shooting, food, and camaraderie !!!:ingo:

Did ITP give us free range time?? :) Last year we had about a dozen riders. If things go well we might get twenty this year. I also have some of those card targets left over from last year that we used. I'll vote for a cookout in the parking lot of the shooting range, if you can convince your wonderful wife to gather supplies, that is. :rockwoot: We'll need a grill, meat, buns, a few sides, and drinks. Do you think you could come up with a realistic estimate of the costs? I don't think we would need more than $4 per person to cover the whole cookout, do you?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Did ITP give us free range time?? :) Last year we had about a dozen riders. If things go well we might get twenty this year. I also have some of those card targets left over from last year that we used. I'll vote for a cookout in the parking lot of the shooting range, if you can convince your wonderful wife to gather supplies, that is. :rockwoot: We'll need a grill, meat, buns, a few sides, and drinks. Do you think you could come up with a realistic estimate of the costs? I don't think we would need more than $4 per person to cover the whole cookout, do you?

I'll ask about range fees today.
    I believe $4 would be plenty to cover food!
    Ninja, p.m. me your cell number and I'll send you a pic of the playing card targets that Brian sells. When we know the number that we need, I'll see what kind of price we can get them for. I'd post them here if I wasn't so technologically challenged!

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    Last year it was $25. Ten was a charitable donation, and the other fifteen went straight to the cost of shirts and range fees. Lunch was not included in the cost. I haven't run any numbers yet (I don't even know if we're doing a charitable donation again) But I would imagine the costs would be similar, or maybe just a couple dollars higher.

This year we'll be having that cookout for dinner, so that will cost a few bucks. I still have targets left over from last year, so if I have to make more I won't have to make as many, so that should help lower the cost a little bit.

We'll keep everyone posted with costs as we get more details ironed out, but that should give you a rough idea. :ingo:

Thanks!!!

Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    I'll ask about range fees today.
    I believe $4 would be plenty to cover food!
    Ninja, p.m. me your cell number and I'll send you a pic of the playing card targets that Brian sells. When we know the number that we need, I'll see what kind of price we can get them for. I'd post them here if I wasn't so technologically challenged!

I'll pm you my cell and you can send the pic to me. I'll get it posted on here.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    The design for the shirts is nearly done. I have the main part finished (both front small and large back) but there are a few details that may affect the design that need to be hammered out.

We do not have the details about getting them printed figured out yet.

Let me ask this, do we like the coyote tan/flat dark earth/khaki color that we used last year?

Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    Here is the Playing card target Dirtbiker mentioned.
    photo.jpg

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Great news! I talked to Brian from ITP today, and he said he will donate the targets and range time for the poker shoot, and if we want to shoot afterwards (and as long as Matt will stay a little late) he will let us shoot for half price of his already low range fee!
    A big THANKS to Indy Trading Post for the generous donation!:rockwoot:

I told him I'd try to get ITP's name on the shirts also, if that's possible.

Matt said he can stay late if needed. I think it would be nice to throw him a few bucks for his time if he does.

It'd be cool if the other ranges would donate the few minutes needed to shoot our targets too! (hint hint)

Thanks Loganwildman, for posting the pic!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom