• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I really have no preference other than the shirt design being on the back instead of the front this year :) I will be there though.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I really have no preference other than the shirt design being on the back instead of the front this year :) I will be there though.

I like that idea, but if we are going to do that are we going to have a plain front or small design on the front? Extra design will cost a little more.

Old Greg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Anyone notice the name of our social group is scooters on scooter?! Who is this scooter us scooters are on exactly Hahaha

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Here's the original route. INGO ride I can't really find a way to get from ECPR to the Atterbury range without some serious highway miles. Any suggestions to change the route are welcome. I wouldn't mind doing the same route again. The interstate isn't very exciting, but it's the quickest way to get to the southern destinations, which means we have more time for twisties before we head home.

Last year we were scrambling to get back to ECPR before they closed for the day (we probably weren't going to make it, even if we hadn't got caught in the rain). I think time management can be improved on the second outing. For one, we chose a restaurant (an excellent restaurant, btw) that doesn't take reservations and we had to wait a long time for a table. Furthermore, it was move-in weekend in Bloomington, which meant more people on the roads and in the restaurants. I would suggest August 4th or 5th for the next ride. That should be far enough away from move in to avoid most congestion problems.

This year I will make sure we leave ECPR promptly, and that we don't tarry at Atterbury or the restaurant in Bloomington. Hopefully this will allow us to get back to ECPR with plenty of time to spare and we can take our sweet time hanging out and shooting the breeze at the end. The reason I'm pushing us to hurry is that we have to be done shooting by 6pm at ECPR.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Here's the original route. INGO ride I can't really find a way to get from ECPR to the Atterbury range without some serious highway miles. Any suggestions to change the route are welcome. I wouldn't mind doing the same route again. The interstate isn't very exciting, but it's the quickest way to get to the southern destinations, which means we have more time for twisties before we head home.

Last year we were scrambling to get back to ECPR before they closed for the day (we probably weren't going to make it, even if we hadn't got caught in the rain). I think time management can be improved on the second outing. For one, we chose a restaurant (an excellent restaurant, btw) that doesn't take reservations and we had to wait a long time for a table. Furthermore, it was move-in weekend in Bloomington, which meant more people on the roads and in the restaurants. I would suggest August 4th or 5th for the next ride. That should be far enough away from move in to avoid most congestion problems.

This year I will make sure we leave ECPR promptly, and that we don't tarry at Atterbury or the restaurant in Bloomington. Hopefully this will allow us to get back to ECPR with plenty of time to spare and we can take our sweet time hanging out and shooting the breeze at the end. The reason I'm pushing us to hurry is that we have to be done shooting by 6pm at ECPR.

Last years route alone was almost 4 hours. While that is not the longest ride we could do in a day, we need to understand our limitations in that we can't start until we shoot once ECPR opens and we need to be back before they close at 6pm. Also we are going to have time in between at the other range and lunch. I think a 4 hours ride is respectable giving the other events we need to accomplish. I like last years route, but am always open to a new route if someone else can think of anything.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    So the question is before or after? If we do before, we really need to hammer out details soon. Even if we do after we need to figure it out quickly. Relatively Ninja has any of the ranges indicated to you any days that would be better or worse?

Top Bottom