Serious Obama hate going on in Egypt..with pictures...wow!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Please go look...just wow.

Guest Post: Egyptians Love Us For Our Freedom | Zero Hedge

Sample..
    okohv6.jpg

You may also want to read this thread... https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...on/302551-egypts_army_delivers_ultimatum.html

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Our dear leader decided to side with the radical Islamists. He seems to just naturally default to that side for some reason.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Wait a minute... I thought all Muslims were Terrorists?

How is it that Egyptians are rioting in the streets because our President is supporting terrorists if they are all terrorists?

This doesn't make any sense to me.... They hate our way of life!

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I was referring to the prior revolution. He certainly kicked Mubarak to the curb in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood. He has sent billions of dollars to Morsi's regime since they seized power to prop them up.

In his defense we sent billions of dollars to Mubaraks regime to help prop him up. It's more or less a tradition to pay off who ever's in office.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

How is it that Egyptians are rioting in the streets because our President is supporting terrorists if they are all terrorists?

Don't forget our freedoms, every sip of that beer you take they just get madder and madder.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think I heard on TV's MSNBC about 20 min. ago that Obama is giving Egypt an ultimatum. Why in the heck is he stirring up an already ticked off hornets nest?

I wish Obama could be kicked out of office.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I think I heard on TV's MSNBC about 20 min. ago that Obama is giving Egypt an ultimatum. Why in the heck is he stirring up an already ticked off hornets nest?

I wish Obama could be kicked out of office.
    Pretty sure you misheard something. He's treading a line with this one and not backing anyone.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Which side is that? The US as a whole supports the bad guy's all the time, Obama isn't doing anything new.

The US Government provided firearms to the indigenous peoples of the US and in turn these firearms were used to massacre innocent western immigrants and members of the US armed forces patroling the western plains.

The firearms given were often better than the arms the miltary had at at the time...It's debatable whether the natives were "bad guy's" per se but you are free to label them as such..Although it's not very PC of you I admire someone finally taking a stance against our arming of Native Americans against our best interests...

It's nice to see someone who isn't afraid to take a stand against those that tried to stop Manifest Destiny...

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Pretty sure you misheard something. He's treading a line with this one and not backing anyone.

Which is smart.

He already looked like a big enough douche bag backing the Brotherhood. . yea that worked out well. He may just want to keep his mouth shut this time around.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN

I have been to Egypt several times starting in 1977. They are the most western country in the region. I absolutely love Egyptian beer in those big dark bottles. You can't say that about any muslim country because they officially ban alcohol use. Maybe now in Egypt too? I haven't been there for a while, certainly not since the new government.

Most Egytians are non-muslims but partly because of the actions by our president, they are forced to be ruled by the muslim brotherhood who are forcing them to undergo radical fundamental change. Many are Christians or of no particular faith. It is open season on non-muslims in that country. Murder is rampant and officially sanctioned.

Cairo used to be a fun city to visit with many dance clubs and great restaurants. Dancing and drinking would go on all night. That cannot be said about any muslim country.

The rioting and unrest is understandable and I can't fathom why it is not happening here. For many of the same reasons that they are unhappy with their government and the changes and crackdowns it has brought.

Their constitution was created out of thin air and forced down the throats of the populace. And approved by the US president and secretary of state.

Now if the folks presently in charge in this country find a way to create a new constitution, confiscate the wealth of millions,and outlaw beer here, watch out.....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have been to Egypt several times starting in 1977. They are the most western country in the region. I absolutely love Egyptian beer in those big dark bottles. You can't say that about any muslim country because they officially ban alcohol use. Maybe now in Egypt too? I haven't been there for a while, certainly not since the new government.

Most Egytians are non-muslims but partly because of the actions by our president, they are forced to be ruled by the muslim brotherhood who are forcing them to undergo radical fundamental change. Many are Christians or of no particular faith. It is open season on non-muslims in that country. Murder is rampant and officially sanctioned.

Cairo used to be a fun city to visit with many dance clubs and great restaurants. Dancing and drinking would go on all night. That cannot be said about any muslim country.

The rioting and unrest is understandable and I can't fathom why it is not happening here. For many of the same reasons that they are unhappy with their government and the changes and crackdowns it has brought.

Their constitution was created out of thin air and forced down the throats of the populace. And approved by the US president and secretary of state.

Now if the folks presently in charge in this country find a way to create a new constitution, confiscate the wealth of millions,and outlaw beer here, watch out.....
    Oh..It's on like donkey kong if they start mess'n with beer. :xmad:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Maybe if dear leader just went there in the middle of the mobs and tried to explain nicely to them how he is on their side it would all just work itself out:dunno:

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    the American revolution was started in taverns.

The importance of alcohol in a revolutionary movement cannot be minimized.

Egyptians by and large are far more "American" than other people in the region.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013

I hope you're being sarcastic (which it seems like it so don't worry) because if not this is the most racist piece of trash I've ever read. Remember how we get mad because a few people cause mass shootings and now all gun owners have to suffer because of it? Muslims are the same way guys, not all of them want to kill Americans.

Top Bottom