SALON Article - Please, FBI — you’re our last hope!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Wow, I actually read a Salon article and didn't want to vomit.

Bernie needs to cut the nice guy act and call this woman's wrongdoing out for what it is.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    No one wants Hillary prosecuted more than me...but not until after the election.

I understand your reasoning but, IF she were to be elected POTUS do you really think Congress has the gonads to actually begin impeachment proceedings against a newly elected President? The first FEMALE President? I don't.

Personally I would prefer she would be indicted before the election, hell before the convention would be even better IMO. If she were to end up being pardoned by Obama so be it, IMO that is better than her ever setting foot in the Oval Office as President.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I understand your reasoning but, IF she were to be elected POTUS do you really think Congress has the gonads to actually begin impeachment proceedings against a newly elected President? The first FEMALE President? I don't.

Personally I would prefer she would be indicted before the election, hell before the convention would be even better IMO. If she were to end up being pardoned by Obama so be it, IMO that is better than her ever setting foot in the Oval Office as President.
    Let's not forget if she were impeached it would leave whatever imp she dragged along as Vice President in the office.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    If she gets indicted, preferably before the convention, then that is the end of the Clintons in politics. It would be the best thing to happen to America in a long time.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    If she gets indicted, preferably before the convention, then that is the end of the Clintons in politics. It would be the best thing to happen to America in a long time.
    I am not so sure that it would not be played off as "poor, picked on Hillary." Her supporters that I know personally think that it is just a conspiracy to get her, even when told that it is the current administration's Justice Department doing the investigation.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    No, Hillary No. 2 (aka, Chelsea) would step right in to fill her role.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Bernie supporters and, in general, the Anti-Hillary crowd had better prepare themselves for the obvious- this "criminal charges" thing isn't going anywhere.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The Bernie supporters will complain and whine, but when it comes to the crunch they'll hold their noses and tick the Democrat choice.

Top Bottom