Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    View attachment 185157

Someone has a good sense of humor,

"...Thanks to the courage and victory of the defenders of the Ukrainian state, enemy military equipment usually comes to you already destroyed and disabled, which makes it impossible to evaluate it in accordance with the law On the valuation of property, property rights and professional valuation activities in Ukraine..."

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell

"Azovs in Mariupol kill civilians and do not allow them to flee the city."

The big problem with vast majority of these videos is that we cannot tell
    - when
    - where
    - who
    was doing whatever thing. We can barely tell what the thing is (usually, some violence, burnt machinery, or bodies).

In other words, they prove absolutely nothing without additional information.

I liked OmTV's (it's a YouTube channel) take on Russian presence in LDNR around ca. 2014/2015. They tracked Russian tanks from Rostov to Ukraine using multiple photo and video evidence cross-referenced against google earth.
    That was very convincing. I do not have anything to counter that with.

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell

So here we have in the first video:
    Above: allegedly Donbas 2014
    Below: allegedly Ukrainian montage

Google image search using a screenshot of just the top or bottom parts of the first video yields this video collage and nothing else.
    I have not seen Ukrainian propaganda featuring the bottom of the first video.
    So... I don't know if it was Ukrainian propaganda spreading a doctored image or Russian propaganda that's lying about it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would just like to know how many think that whatever the Ukraine has done before does it justify what Putin is doing now?

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think the days of SWIFT and western control of global trade(US dollar) are ending. We should have never limited SWIFT access. We exported our manufacturing and went "Green" at the cost of energy and manufacturing independence. We overthrew governments and tried to police the world,pissing lots of people off along the way. We let bankers control our currency without any real oversight,gave up even having a gold standard. We have allowed political correctness to the extreme,even letting it control our military. We spy on ourselves and any voice that disagrees is silenced. We let our education system undermine everything we stood for.

This must be how the Romans felt near the end of that empire.

We can boast about how great a nation we are,and mind you I love our constitution but we are far from following it. I think the days of the world thinking we are a great free and all powerful nation are already over.

It will take a miracle to save the US dollar(federal reserve note),let alone for it to remain dominant globally.

Thanks libs. For burning down the once great nation.

Unless there is a dramatic shift back to our constitution and some accountability for the mess we are in the decline of America is a given.
    Been saying the same thing for awhile and agree....we are on the same road as the Roman Empire, both parties have killed us. The R and D's made it nearly impossible for another party to run and win after Progressive Party Teddy Roosevelt won. They both have borrowed and spent and wasted $30 Trillion and that includes Republican Party....and IMHO the R's have wasted even more and thats the side I have always voted for. Every time I think the R get power and will get us back on track they go insane and start the spending even worse. We have become the last days of the Roman Empire.....God save us, thats the only thing that will help....."The R's don't have the answers, the D's don't have the answer for America problems, only God does. What this country needs is a spiritual revival" Rand Paul. said that many years ago.....probably the only man that wants to stop the wasting of money and borrowing and spending.........but somehow America ALWAYS votes for the biggest spender and borrower of $$$$$......then when it hits the fan many will still be clueless. We turned our Republic into a Democracy and turned our backs on God following our own reasoning and wisdom.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I would just like to know how many think that whatever the Ukraine has done before does it justify what Putin is doing now?
    Just imagine California, Arizona, and Texas decided to become independent countries and want to join Mexico. They then started a war fighting for their so called independence with the help of the Mexican government, mercenaries, and soldiers.

I know that is far fetched, but would be similar. So viewing it like that Ukraine IMO has the right to bring its states back under their control. If Mexico decided to invade the US :lmfao:they would not have any justification. The thing is Mexico does claim those states their's also.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just imagine California, Arizona, and Texas decided to become independent countries and want to join Mexico. They then started a war fighting for their so called independence with the help of the Mexican government, mercenaries, and soldiers.

I know that is far fetched, but would be similar. So viewing it like that Ukraine IMO has the right to bring its states back under their control. If Mexico decided to invade the US :lmfao:they would not have any justification. The thing is Mexico does claim those states their's also.
    Ok but does Russia have the right to bring “their” states back under control? That’s what Putin is doing. Claiming Ukraine.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ok but does Russia have the right to bring “their” states back under control? That’s what Putin is doing. Claiming Ukraine.
    Historically as in what is a set precedent in the last 100 years about IIRC the Soviet Union gave that land to Ukraine. Those states are Ukraine not Russia. So no he doesn't, and since at least 1992 the fall of the Soviet Union it was considered Ukraine and the international community also considered it Ukraine. It's similar to Mexican claims on Texas, Arizona, and California. If we ever become a third world country you can count on Mexican invasion on the west and southwest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom