• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Well, lessee: went to help clean graffitti - adult(ish); managed the initial confrontation with the Rosenbaum without brandishing his firearm - adult reaction; tried to de-escalate the initial situation with Rosenbaum - adult reaction; tried to flee a confrontation with multiples - adult reaction; only shot Rosenbaum when he was charging within arm's reach & stopped when Rosenbaum was neutralized - adult reaction; again tried to avoid confrontation and only fired at his attackers when they were in the process of actually attacking him - adult reaction.

He may not have been 18 yet, but he didn't act like an adolescent.
    My thoughts exactly...Kyle Rittenhouse handled this issue(s) in a responsible manner...he kept his head...he only fired at those who were actively attacking him at the time he fired...and he did not fire his weapon randomly or recklessly into a crowd or even innocent bystanders. He was on his way to report the initial incident to the police when he was attacked (repeatedly) by other individuals who, punched him in the back of the head, kicked/stomped him while he was on the ground, struck him in the head with the side of a skateboard while he was still down on the ground, and pointed a loaded firearm directly at his head with the intent of 'cranium him' (street for - shoot him in the head), and then he continued on to report the incident(s) to the police, who ignored him, not knowing that it was he who had fired the shots - that the police were now in the act of moving forward, in force - to respond to the incidents as reported to them via radio!

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Just a thought, of course when he first contacted the police after the shootings they would not have known his age. Seems to me the police did not consider him a threat or they would have detained him. Jim.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    In case I missed it over the weekend, has there been a discussion of Kyle saying: "I support the BLM movement?"

...and before anyone says: "what do you expect him to say?" I'd say that there is nothing he can say that is going to change the mind of anyone who hates him, so stick with "this didn't have anything to do with race" and move on.

...but he's a kid.
    He said it during the interview with Tucker Carlson.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Watched the Tucker interview....wow.....didn't know what a snake Lin Wood was, haven't heard anything out of him in awhile. Guess he is now $$$ hungry in a lawsuit against Kyles lawyer for calling him a "idiot".

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Watched the Tucker interview....wow.....didn't know what a snake Lin Wood was, haven't heard anything out of him in awhile. Guess he is now $$$ hungry in a lawsuit against Kyles lawyer for calling him a "idiot".
    In the interview you could tell Kyle really got lit up about it. He was very calm and composed in the rest of the interview. Awesome articulate 18 year old IMO.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I didnt think it was a wise move to tell where he was going to collage.
    He will get older and his appearance will change and everyone will forget about it.
    Maybe go by a different name and stay low for awhile!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didnt think it was a wise move to tell where he was going to collage.
    He will get older and his appearance will change and everyone will forget about it.
    Maybe go by a different name and stay low for awhile!
    Or is he?

"Hey mom, I'm going to Willie's to spend the night!"
    "Have fun dear"
    *goes to Susie's house because her parents are out of town* :naughty:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In case I missed it over the weekend, has there been a discussion of Kyle saying: "I support the BLM movement?"

...and before anyone says: "what do you expect him to say?" I'd say that there is nothing he can say that is going to change the mind of anyone who hates him, so stick with "this didn't have anything to do with race" and move on.

...but he's a kid.
    Total cringe. The BLM 'movement' was supporting the destruction he was trying to prevent when he almost got killed - unless he means the Patrisse Cullors part where you skim the donations and buy choice personal real estate with it

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I mean....I've been making for of my brother-in-law for 30 years for spending a year at Arizona State as a completely non-party guy. The idea of Arizona State online....does not compute.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is he really going to the college he said he was going to? At least that's how I interpreted Cameramonkey's response...
    This. Just saying Its possible his public statement is misdirection. I wouldnt be telling every violent racist antifa vigilante where to find ME if I had just defended myself against their cohorts.

PS how could somebody NOT understand that statement given the example? :dunno:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Pedo shot in the junk. How awesome! :rockwoot:

giphy.gif

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    According to attorney Robert Barnes, who was briefly involved in the case along with Lin Wood, it was Lin Wood's foundation that supplied most of the bail money (KR's mom supposedly raised a half million dollars herself) and according to either law or accepted legal principles, it's the foundation and mom who should get the money they contributed or decide what's done with it; it doesn't automatically go to Kyle or Pierce, his previous lawyer. And apparently, according to Barnes, Pierce has lately renounced his initial claim to the money, I believe, because although it was paid through Pierce's law firm, it was Lin Wood's foundation that raised the money.

According to Barnes there may still be money issues since the guy hired initially to provide security for the Rittenhouses seems to have taken over as their manager and he may not do the best job of it.

Top Bottom