• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Sorry to hear that. Best wishes
    Thank you. I know we've had our back and forths in the past so I appreciate your kindness towards me. You guys were right about this one though. My mind was elsewhere and just skimmed articles these past months to try and stay somewhat in the know of whats going on in the world. I didnt do enough digging under the surface layer and was completely in the wrong about it.
    Well, lessee: went to help clean graffitti - adult(ish); managed the initial confrontation with the Rosenbaum without brandishing his firearm - adult reaction; tried to de-escalate the initial situation with Rosenbaum - adult reaction; tried to flee a confrontation with multiples - adult reaction; only shot Rosenbaum when he was charging within arm's reach & stopped when Rosenbaum was neutralized - adult reaction; again tried to avoid confrontation and only fired at his attackers when they were in the process of actually attacking him - adult reaction.

He may not have been 18 yet, but he didn't act like an adolescent.
    I think you're misinterpreting why I think he shouldn't have been asked to be there. From my limited knowledge on this I agree with everything you just said. Why I don't think he should have been there is because of the mental trauma that this has now all caused on him. Him being treated like a murderer, the death threats, having to relocate, etc. Im not saying child as an insult to him, im saying he shouldnt have to be dealing with this at his age. From what I see now he did everything right but that doesnt matter to a lot of people and they'll continue the threats, doxing him, making a scene, etc. That sucks for everyone but I imagine its much worse for a young person and could hinder potential jobs, and relationships. I think most people on here would volunteer themselves before letting their son at that age go into a riot. (not that i think the KR's dad volunteered his son or knew about him doing it, idk the details on that part)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Very slight. I'm still going with 18 year old boy near a pretty woman.
    Well sure, that’s always nice.
    Do the D’Souza’s and the Rittenhouses go way way back?
    Been texting each other “can’t wait for this trial to be over we’re overdue for lunch”?
    I’m just saying there’s a scoop in there somewhere, a deal being made. I’m glad Kyle’s aligning himself with someone who’s not a slimebag. I’m sure he’s had plenty of people reach out to him. He could use some guidance and protection right now imo.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thank you. I know we've had our back and forths in the past so I appreciate your kindness towards me. You guys were right about this one though. My mind was elsewhere and just skimmed articles these past months to try and stay somewhat in the know of whats going on in the world. I didnt do enough digging under the surface layer and was completely in the wrong about it.
    I think it’s easy to have a casual belief in the dominant narrative. “Trust the science,” for example. That happened to me at the beginning of the pandemic. I bought into the lockdown rationale, the mask rationale. Etcetera. The days of casual engagement in world events and that being sufficient are over.

No influencer is trustworthy. Beware if all sources. They’re all cashing in on clickbait and/or narrative control. Everyone has to make sense of the world for themselves. But some people are still primarily informed by late night talk shows.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Very slight. I'm still going with 18 year old boy near a pretty woman.
    …with whom he has zero chance. She’s way out of his league. And she’s married. But I think we can be fairly certain that the reason that photo was taken had more to do with your reasoning. Grinning young man fresh from being vindicated from a politically motivated murder trial sits freely, next to a pretty woman. That photo almost takes itself.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    …with whom he has zero chance. She’s way out of his league. And she’s married. But I think we can be fairly certain that the reason that photo was taken had more to do with your reasoning. Grinning young man fresh from being vindicated from a politically motivated murder trial sits freely, next to a pretty woman. That photo almost takes itself.
    Like having a chance has any bearing on it. That is a life is good moment for sure :):

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Well sure, that’s always nice.
    Do the D’Souza’s and the Rittenhouses go way way back?
    Been texting each other “can’t wait for this trial to be over we’re overdue for lunch”?
    I’m just saying there’s a scoop in there somewhere, a deal being made. I’m glad Kyle’s aligning himself with someone who’s not a slimebag. I’m sure he’s had plenty of people reach out to him. He could use some guidance and protection right now imo.
    Kyle has been lied about and smeared by left wing AND centrist media, to the extent the latter even exists. So of course he's going to align with right-wing and even questionable sources who at least are supportive, because no one in the middle was fair. From my viewpoint as a libertarian, D'Souza (the father at least) is extremist about some things. So is Tucker Carlson.

I'm not here to argue that with you all. I'm saying that WHEN he aligns himself with the far right, it will be because the left and center showed him the right wing media were the only ones to be trusted.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kyle has been lied about and smeared by left wing AND centrist media, to the extent the latter even exists. So of course he's going to align with right-wing and even questionable sources who at least are supportive, because no one in the middle was fair. From my viewpoint as a libertarian, D'Souza (the father at least) is extremist about some things. So is Tucker Carlson.

I'm not here to argue that with you all. I'm saying that WHEN he aligns himself with the far right, it will be because the left and center showed him the right wing media were the only ones to be trusted.
    I said this in a previous post. The right leaning media were the only ones to give him a fair and truthful take based on the evidence. It's only natural that he would want to gravitate to the right.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I think he just looks happy to be alive and free. Plus, he’s having lunch with the D’Souza family. Lot more than just sitting next to a pretty girl going on. Offers being made, deals being contemplated.
    Personally to me, he looks like he's still in shock. Like a very happy deer in the headlights kinda shock.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As to "guidance & leadership" there at the car lot: Seems there was "Grambo" and several other adults there to provide that for Rittenhouse & his buddy. I've heard several versions of how Rittenhouse got separated from the rest of the group, but I'd note that none of the rest of that group was physically attacked by the rioters.

Of course the group wasn't attacked.
    Only 4 to 1 odds, will they attack.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    FEqab8DUYAINgVs
    As Adam Carolla has often said, "there has never been a better time to be a real white supremacist."

When everybody's a white supremacist, no one is a white supremacist.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I was reflecting on some past posts.....yes this was a victory for Kyle.....this time, this case. But it was still a victory for the anti 2A people also. They keep pecking away, they never stop. They took a clear self defense case, arresting the victim, not arresting the surviving attacker that had a illegal gun. They managed to get it before a judge, did everything wrong and Judge still would not throw it out, and instead of getting 12 people to decide within a hour of not guilty...they got it to take 4 days to make up their mind, or minds.....they are on the very threshold of victory against us. Its happening and happening right before our eyes. They are slowly brainwashing people into their ideology thinking. I'm amazed on social media platforms how many people still blame Kyle, accuse him of things, call him the violent one....and say not a word about those attacking him, and some of these have come from proclaimed "christians", although as a believer myself showed them how an why they were not what they said they were.....they don't get it, to them self defense is just violence and was told they won't teach that to their kids.....I guess the poor daughter will get a shiny rape whistle to protect her....sad. They keep chipping away, and before you know it you go from a Republic, to a Democracy, to Communism.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom