Woodburn

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The other night Robert Barns said that before jury selection the jurors were polled at 2/3’s believing that he’s guilty. Outrageous miscarriage of Justice it would be, It’s quite possible he gets convicted.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I gues it shows how much these times suck if riots are the most just outcome that can be had.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Note: He is 'guilty' of shooting people, yes...
    But: Under the circumstances (aka, when looking at the big picture or taking everything in correct context) his shooting of people was in a self-defense mode whereby the aggressors were the one's who got shot!
    I'm guessing a lot depends on whether people want to hear / see / listen to the truth (facts and evidence) or an agenda, whereby they can pick and choose what they want to see and hear as truth, and then act accordingly!
    It's messed up....that's for darn sure!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    None of this is about justice. Let’s call it what it is, This is a modern day lynching.
    Remember some lynching victims got their day in court too.didn’t matter then that the decision was made before proceedings started and it doesn’t matter today.
    My guess is this is considered a 'perfect' case to use to go against someone who used a 'black rifle' to defend himself against obviously aggressive and violent attackers!

It's important to note that there was no actual 'rioting' going on when this incident occurred!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    ijcvJNl.png

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Watched some of the trial today live.....well enough of it....looks like the defense is going to make the prosecutors look like idiots. Think the jury is going to ask the question why are we even here? Of course prosecutors hoping they have enough liberals on the jury for their outcome. Personally I think the prosecutor should be on trial for malpractice.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Watched some of the trial today live.....well enough of it....looks like the defense is going to make the prosecutors look like idiots. Think the jury is going to ask the question why are we even here? Of course prosecutors hoping they have enough liberals on the jury for their outcome. Personally I think the prosecutor should be on trial for malpractice.

If the prosecutors look like idiots, it is only because they are.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, anyone know what happened to "lefty"? Did he ever get popped for felon in possession? Or did they take pity on the fact he'll likely never have significant use of his arm after losing most of his bicep?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    On a related note, anyone know what happened to "lefty"? Did he ever get popped for felon in possession? Or did they take pity on the fact he'll likely never have significant use of his arm after losing most of his bicep?

I would have to check my file labeled "Things I Don't Give a **** About"....but alas, I don't give a ****.

Top Bottom