Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Pedo shot in the junk. How awesome! :rockwoot:

giphy.gif
    Actually, if I remember the reports correctly, Huber was killed with a single shot to the heart.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Actually, if I remember the reports correctly, Huber was killed with a single shot to the heart.
    You confused the wife beater with the pedo.

Kelley testified Tuesday that Huber died from a single gunshot wound to his chest that caused blood loss and extensive trauma to his heart and lungs.

Meanwhile, Rosenbaum suffered multiple gunshot wounds, Kelley said, including to his groin, hand, thigh and back.

https://www.wpr.org/medical-examine...-injuries-killed-rittenhouse-shooting-victims

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You misspelled “Miss D’Souza’s” house, if these horny b****ds on here are to be believed.:)
    Speaking of, are we SURE thats his daughter? I quickly googled her and unless all the google archive photos are really old, or in this case she really caked on the makeup, I cant say thats his daughter next to Kyle. It just doesnt look like the same woman. The makeup style is totally different, and the woman next to Kyle looks nothing like the photos I saw of his daughter. Its been bugging me a bit since I saw that.

Then again I could be wrong. Lots of women put on so much makeup that they look TOTALLY different.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You confused the wife beater with the pedo.

Kelley testified Tuesday that Huber died from a single gunshot wound to his chest that caused blood loss and extensive trauma to his heart and lungs.

Meanwhile, Rosenbaum suffered multiple gunshot wounds, Kelley said, including to his groin, hand, thigh and back.

https://www.wpr.org/medical-examine...-injuries-killed-rittenhouse-shooting-victims
    _I_ didn't confuse Huber with Rosenbaum. And Rittenhouse apparently only missed with one of the eight rounds he fired during the entire incident. (Well, I don't remember how many of the four rounds he fired at Rosenbaum hit him). Not bad for an "untrained kid."

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Speaking of, are we SURE thats his daughter? I quickly googled her and unless all the google archive photos are really old, or in this case she really caked on the makeup, I cant say thats his daughter next to Kyle. It just doesnt look like the same woman. The makeup style is totally different, and the woman next to Kyle looks nothing like the photos I saw of his daughter. Its been bugging me a bit since I saw that.

Then again I could be wrong. Lots of women put on so much makeup that they look TOTALLY different.
    Well somebody said he was engaged iirc.
    I would definitely keep that out of the pitcher takin’ though.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    _I_ didn't confuse Huber with Rosenbaum. And Rittenhouse apparently only missed with one of the eight rounds he fired during the entire incident. (Well, I don't remember how many of the four rounds he fired at Rosenbaum hit him). Not bad for an "untrained kid."
    I’ve wondered about his training.
    If he’s truly untrained, truly a newb at rifle handling, I feel really bad about my skills and progress.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I’ve wondered about his training.
    If he’s truly untrained, truly a newb at rifle handling, I feel really bad about my skills and progress.
    I have to agree. I put "untrained kid" in quotes because that's how he's been characterized by various folks, but watching the various videos, it doesn't _look_ like he's "untrained." Like you, I hope I'd do as well if I were in a similar situation.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have to agree. I put "untrained kid" in quotes because that's how he's been characterized by various folks, but watching the various videos, it doesn't _look_ like he's "untrained." Like you, I hope I'd do as well if I were in a similar situation.
    According to KR's testimony in court he bought a sling the same day as the incident and got the cheapest one the store had. He also testified that he spent some time shooting with the rifle at the land his buddy owned, but never really shot at any distances past about 10-12 yards.

As far as I know he never admitted to having any real formal training. But he sure as heck did what he needed to do when it mattered.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    True. I'm just happy that you got the reference. :): But think about it... If, being our age now, and meeting Elizabeth Taylor at her age then... wouldja? She'd look like some younger chick to me now. :lmfao:
    I was never very attracted to E. Taylor's type, even when she was young, but sadly, you've got a valid point. At my age, I'm looking at 50 year olds and saying "wow. . . " :facepalm:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    He shot twice at jump kick man and missed both shots.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    According to KR's testimony in court he bought a sling the same day as the incident and got the cheapest one the store had. He also testified that he spent some time shooting with the rifle at the land his buddy owned, but never really shot at any distances past about 10-12 yards.

As far as I know he never admitted to having any real formal training. But he sure as heck did what he needed to do when it mattered.
    Especially when noticing during a attack the bolt had not closed all the way, and hit the forward assist to close the bolt....without doing that it would not of fired the next round....the round needed to shoot "lefty" in the arm other wise Kyle would of been dead from a Glock to the head....Outstanding.

Top Bottom